Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Copious Crafts

We have been changing our focus from straight retail to a membership-based company. Recurring memberships hit the mark when it came to ease of use and also integration with wholesale pricing. I have found you can always trust bold apps to help your business achieve success with a Shopify store.

Seahouse Imagery

Recurring Memberships app is a great fit for my online store! Customer service, help and support from Bold is amazing and is THE BEST you will find anywhere! Special mention for great support from Zachary and Bhumi.Thank you from SeaHouse Imagery!

Electriceye

Bold was the perfect solution for our business. The app works flawlessly and the customer support is top notch!

Stocks R Us

This app is just absolutely amazing. I use this app for both of my companies and couldn't be any more satisfied. From the abilities of the app to customer service (especially Dan) you will not find a better service for your store. Keep of the great work Bold!

Gru Languages

I can't rate this app highly enough. The customer service was amazing! I was assisted by Bhumi, who was in constant contact with me throughout the whole process both by email and telephone. It took about a month to set up as what I wanted was slightly more complicated but Bold's response time, support and overall friendliness exceed all my expectations. A big thank you to Bhumi for your help and patience and to everyone at Bold :-) Highly recommended!

3rd Eye Opener

It is plain and simple, Bold's customer support is very impressive. Since installing the app myself two weeks ago, they have answered two separate questions I had quickly and thoroughly.

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE!

Thermo Works

Unlike most websites, ours is B2B. We are using the recurring membership app to create groups types of buyers, assign them to clients. The create special areas on our website for them. I believe this will help us greatly with our clients and in turn help us increase retention and sales. Most wholesale accounts only offer discount pricing. With Recurring Membership we are creating an experience along with assigning specific pricing to our clients.

Bold is the only app developer I have come across that has direct fast support. They have always been able to resolve my issues. Sometimes it is the most simple things that cause to longest delays. I was on a telephone support call with Bold for their app Bold Cashier. While teaching me about how the cashier app works, he solved another issues I had in setting up Bold Multi Currency. Bold has always been fully committed to building and supporting apps for Shopify. I always recommend them to everyone who has a Shopify Webstite.

The Original Tea Company

I had a problem getting the payment buttons to work, so I contacted support by email. They were quick to respond (I sent my message on Saturday and they fixed the problem on Monday). This sort of support gives me confidence in using their other products. Very pleased and relieved!

Jasmin Karma Shop

This is the best app I’ve seen for creating recurring membership site. It connects easily to Shopify and the staff have been really quick to answer my questions. It is very user friendly, great App!

Vantoutbrothers

Great app. Easy to use but so powerful with a great price. Exactly what I was looking for.
Bold commerce apps are all great.
Recommend them for everyone who wants to make a step ahead and increase his sales