Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Squilt Music Appreciation

Good app. Makes processing memberships pretty painless. A few setup issues here and there, but the support team is great to work with and has gotten us past those hurdles. All in all, well worth it.

Fashion Highwave

VERY GOOD APP
I have it for only 2 days and the visual result is very interesting.
for customer service, very good too. it is fast, friendly and efficient.
if you are not a programmer, they do remote installation.

Motherbees Purple Heart Kitchen

very helpful and very friendly. The app I still have to try it but so far the customer service is very good.

Virginia Wreath Company

I was looking for a way to integrate paypal for my VIP Members Club that wasn't just the typical small paypal box that you can get from paypal. I found Recurring Memberships in the shopify app store and was thrilled that they offered an actual form on the bottom of my page. It looks so much more professional and I've been grateful for all the help I received along the way. They are more than willing to help anyway they can! I needed a little customization and some text a different color, they were super helpful, I told them what I wanted and they went in and customized it for me very promptly. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for great service and excellent products!

Support team is Ah-Mazing!! They were able to take what I was emailing them about what I wanted for my paypal box and made it happen! Down to the font color and centering the box on my page. They really went above and beyond to help me out when I needed it. They were very responsive to my website needs.

Thawatchshop

The customer service was AWESOME!!! Thank You So Much, Bhumi (service rep)!!!

Outthehuddle

Great app for running our membership platform. They actively work with you and are always coming out with new features. Next thing needed would be a robust analytics dashboard similar to the one shopify has recently rolled out.

Huispy

Thank you very much for Bhumi, help me set up the whole process, reply timely and effective, rate 5 stars for Bhumi, rate 5 stars for this app!

Leah Lamour

I needed a solution to create a members only area for my store to offer special items not available to the general public, and to offer discounts to members at a discounted price. While my store has not gone "live" yet, this was the perfect solution for my situation. Well done.

Giftcardsru

The Bold Customer service is out standinding and very help full. i highly recommend them....For your shop or services.

Inaalert

Nice App. Does what it says. Customer service was a joy to work with in getting out site up and running