Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Invotek 2

Bold has done a great job in assisting me in technical issues. They're very quick to respond (usually within in a couple of hours during their business hours) and quick to resolve an issue. I've reached out multiple times on different issues and they've always quickly responded. It took a bit longer than I would of hoped for on one technical issue, but the issue seemed to be pretty involved on their end, they ensured my store was still functional during that time, and ultimately the issue was completely resolved. Corey has been my main contact within Bold and he has done a wonderful job addressing my issues and concerns.

Fogcosmetics Com

this is exactly what we needed to manage our VIP service clientele. This has been very easy to set up and the Bold team has been very helpful.

Takeithome Com

Thanks to Corey I got my membership app to do what I needed it to do! Thanks again :)

Fresh5foods

Was having a lot of trouble with the html coding and getting things done. When you own several companies, you have a ton of projects so it's extremely beneficial if I can knock things out on the spot rather than waiting a week for support tickets. I hopped on chat and Corey went the extra mile and really saved the day for me. Now I can continue with my projects and get everything done so I can serve my own customers more efficiently! The problem for him is that now when I need help, I'm bothering him!

Intrigueteaches

There aren't enough words to describe how thankful I am for this app and for Corey in customer support. He answered all my questions and made the learning process so easy! Great app! Great service!

Stevie Team

App does what we want it to do.

Teach Social Studies

The interface is very easy to use and they have great customer service.

Saturn Magazines

So far, I am loving this app! I am using it for collecting donations actually. I feel this app fits my needs better than any other donation app. It has a very professional look and feel and the support team at Bold has been there every step of the way.

Thanks for such a great app!

Crate Diggers Palace

Amazing app and top notch support! Very professional!
Once again they helped me very fast and effective. This app rocks!!!!

Cool Approved

Fast and Precise Service. I am extremely excited!!! This is my 2nd app from Bold!!! Bold Apps is the best!!!

Cool Approved Store