Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

TeaBubz

Tried to get help, but never replied my message. Will never deal with these guys anymore. Thank you.

March 20, 2019

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with our Memberships app. One of our support gurus sent you a message yesterday. Please respond when you are able to, and we will be sure to work on getting to the bottom of any issues you're having!

The Winning Brand

HORRIBLE, never worked! This is app couldn't even download. It's been a nightmare

Vector Quilts

Don't fall into the description trap this app says. You install the app and Step 5 (Subscription boxes) aren't listed. When I emailed support I was informed they no longer have a subscription box option in the app. They bait and switch. They tell me their Recurring Orders app has this feature. I don't need the option for customers to build their own subscription box. The whole point of going with this app was for the subscription box feature that is planned on our business side and not for the customer to build a monthly box with items they want. The recurring orders app charges a 1% feee for each box also.

Threecrazycrows

If I could leave zero stars, I would. Absolutely nothing worked after they installed the app. When contacting support, I would only receive links to videos and articles (which I had already watched & read). I called twice, you don’t reach anyone but are told to leave a message. I have not been called back once. I have two open tickets on my issues...no help. I’m uninstalling and going tonfind a different app. So frustrating!

Glitzwatches

great app but customer services is really poor! Please and please do a better job with your client and don't leave them in the dark.

Alexander Art Supplies

I'm sure this is a wonderful app and the promise is enticing. I will warn you about this. If you do NOT have a full-time web developer, forget this app. This app requires you to modify your basic Shopify store code. (Yes, I realize that's unbelievable, but it's true.) You sure as heck better know what you are doing if you're going to modify the code.

That means...who is responsible for the app - for your store breaking down? Shopify? - NOPE - You modified THEIR code. BOLD? Maybe - unless they can convince you that YOU are the problem. YOU? - Yep - That's where the ultimate responsibility resides.

That's why I say, unless you have a full-time Shopify-certified web developer, you'd better think twice about buying this add-on. It took me 24 hours to realize my mistake.

Absoluteprotectionsecurity

Hard to believe this app has great ratings. The integration process is horrible! The support is horrible! Instructions on how to do things, you guessed it... horrible!

Native American Coffee Com

Call center can not start a new membership. Not workable for us.

Marcorosignoli

Forget this application. After 6 days of struggle (I even had to uninstall MailChimp due to conflicts), and after receiving 22 emails from 6 different guys (Chris, Corey and Brendin did not even know what Alan, Mohammad and Bhumi were doing on the same ticket - unbelievable), I finally uninstalled the application.

Gabbos Sports Betting

If I could give no stars I would. Nothing about this app is fully baked nor does it have any of the basics that you would expect from any business:

1. No welcome/thank you/receipt email sent to the customer when they purchase something.
2. Formatting the text in their widget is broken
3. The ability to turn off automated emails for certain items is broken
4. You are stuck with their definition of memberships. I have a 6 month and 1 day membership but can't use them because they don't have them and you can't pick your own
5. The checkout form doesn't include address or zipcode, or company logos, or credit card logos, or encryption type, just a very sketchy generic form that looks like you are phishing customer CC info
6. Their email styling is broken and doesn't save formatting
7. Can't send your customers emails through the app, you have to download them out and upload them into another app then send the emails
8. Absolutely will not give you an estimate of when the broken items will be fixed, meanwhile, I have a very cheesy unprofessional looking website waiting on them and paying monthly fees.
9. Be ready to get emails about the new apps you can sign up for when the ones they have out don't work. Maybe they could QA something before building something else half ass.

The only redeeming quality is Chis the support manager tries very hard to support a piecemeal broken product.