Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

SarahJaneNelson

The customer support is AMAZING! I had a live chat with Kelsey and she helped me so much! Also, Bhumi jumped in and helped with a bit of code that made ALL the difference in what I was trying to do. Thanks, Kelsey and Bhumi! You're the best!

Also, Naman gave me excellent customer service today. Everyone at Bold Memberships is helpful and great!

Raffleclan

Quick response and very helpful support team. App works great. Looking forward to use this on multiple e-commerce ventures were rolling out in the future.

The Damn Collective

Rajni and Bhumi have incredible customer service. They were able to fix my issues within minutes and was extremely patient and helpfull

nakedpastor

Thanks Mayank! We talked about the possibility of developing a patch to integrate income from BOLD MEMBERSHIPS with my Shopify store income. Great job!

MenuAffair

Could not have asked for better service. Carter from Customer Support immediately helped me upon request, figured out the issue I was having, and gave me the solution. I highly recommend.

Cost Club

Great service and support from Bold. Well done as usual. I had some issues getting it all set up, but Bold support Samantha helped me quickly and professionally.

Vick Crafts

Guri helped me solve a tech problem that this non tech lady so desperately needed help with! Thanks Guri and crew!

Dark-Matter-Digital

great customer service
Multi tiered membership solution
easy to use
I highly recommend it
have a nice day

My Herbal Box

So far this app is working great, the Bold team was super helpful when I ran into some questions with Styling the forms. Saved me lots of time with my set up!

Debbie Chatfield

I am using this app to setup a membership site. I've found the help chat very useful whilst developing this. Aryan helped me today with queries and I was impressed that they will also alter code when necessary.