Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Xpertecs

Time spent using app 1 day

Looks like a great app. I just had the bold team install it and Marty did an excellent job (I tried to install it but had some errors) he got it done in less than an hour from when I messaged them. Great team!

Listenloungerewards

Location Philippines

Awesome customer service. Despite our roughly 12 hrs time difference (im based in the Philippines), they reply and address your issues really fast and pinpoint. I sent queries and information about 3 of their products and i got replies on all three almost simultaneously. :) the apps ive tried are as follows : recurring membership, loyalty points and customer pricing. All the apps work great.

Fashion Business Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We installed the Recurring Memberships app for our non-profit website to manage our memberships. The Bold Apps team was extremely helpful, attentive, and fast with installation assistance as well as email correspondence. Using the app so far seems to be user friendly and has the ability to fit our needs!

Recphilly

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Upon my first reaction to this app, I found the installation process to be over my head. After asking the support team for help, some 20 emails later, we have everything set up and working properly. A great and easy way to manage recurring payments on shopify!

Gcvipcard

MARTY was very responsive when I needed assistance !! The APP was very easy-to-use that even a newbie like me was able to set it up. I am happy that my website will able to accomplish what I have imagined. Take a BOLD move and try it !! :-)

Mslo Trading

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great plugins! Great customer service! I would recommend Bold to anyone creating a website, especially if you are not a professional website coder! :) I had some issues and could not figure them out on my own, Marty, with customer service was very helpful and completed the tasks for me promptly.
A+

Big Red Camping

Thank you Mohammad, that was super fast !

I have asked for Bold's help with installing the app and Mohammad dealt with it within the hour, that's as good as it gets when it comes to customer service.

Haven't actually tried the app yet but, judging by the reviews, I'm sure it will be awesome.

I would def use more BOLD apps in the future.

The Weave Man

Customer service was great and addressed my concern in a reasonable amount of time. The apps are great.

Beauty Pass

Location South Africa

Thanks for the quick and efficient service Mohammad. I will review the app once I have completed testing.

Piffmpls

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great support ! Thanks to Marty & Holly for getting us setup smoothly. Looking forward to tryout out more apps with bold.