Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ItsOnlyOneYou

Kelsey was very helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend Bold Memberships to anyone that's looking for similar services.

The Vitals Live

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Functionality is great, but their service is even more impressive (Mayank is phenomenal!). Highly recommend!

Worship PowerPoint Slides ~ Envision Worship

I have just started using Bold Membership and Bold Custom Pricing. I have been amazed at the support I have received. They have a live chat resource staffed by very knowledgeable and patient people. Each time they have quickly shared the answer or took the time to find someone who could. All my questions were answered. Mayank, Aryan and Esha as well as the rest of the staff were very knowledgeable. I did have the Bold staff add the liquid to my code for both apps.

Surfing Florida Museum

Amazing customer service from Kelsey! Had an issue with my code and it was able to be resolved quickly and they communicated with me every step of the way!

SarahJaneNelson

The customer support is AMAZING! I had a live chat with Kelsey and she helped me so much! Also, Bhumi jumped in and helped with a bit of code that made ALL the difference in what I was trying to do. Thanks, Kelsey and Bhumi! You're the best!

Also, Naman gave me excellent customer service today. Everyone at Bold Memberships is helpful and great!

Raffleclan

Location Netherlands

Quick response and very helpful support team. App works great. Looking forward to use this on multiple e-commerce ventures were rolling out in the future.

The Damn Collective

Time spent using app About 1 month

Rajni and Bhumi have incredible customer service. They were able to fix my issues within minutes and was extremely patient and helpfull

nakedpastor

Thanks Mayank! We talked about the possibility of developing a patch to integrate income from BOLD MEMBERSHIPS with my Shopify store income. Great job!

MenuAffair

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Could not have asked for better service. Carter from Customer Support immediately helped me upon request, figured out the issue I was having, and gave me the solution. I highly recommend.

Cost Club

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great service and support from Bold. Well done as usual. I had some issues getting it all set up, but Bold support Samantha helped me quickly and professionally.