Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Prodigi Della Terra

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It just doesn't work. It never creates subscription box order and I can't manually see shipping address that used entered to manually ship the order!

The experience is not the smoothest (1), it's still limited functionality:

It's possible to only have text field and text area as additional info fields. It shouldn't be that hard to make all the other input fields types available, too.
Some email templates are not possible to save templates for (member invite template). I ended up doing a lot of extra work that I think the app itself should offer, not that a developer should develop to enhance the app functionality.
The documentation is confusing and limited.

(1) - The widget/form is loaded via AJAX; First some basic form is visible and then the translation and everything else happens in an AJAX callback

Icenfire

Usually I love all of your app's but this one I keep getting customers telling me that it locks up after hitting pay when using there mobile phone or tablet to signup. When I sent you email I was told this is a known problem. If this is the case why does it not get fixed. Most people use mobile products for there web access now. I am finding this very limiting and will have to look for alternatives if it does not get fixed

Elite Fitness Products

I'm giving this a one star review because their customer service is non-existent. Completely unprofessional. Don't bother signing up for a time slot either, they won't call. Disappointing app for the most part too. The widget is very ugly when it's on your website. Also, when they installed their code, they broke my website. I had to go back to an older theme to get it fixed. Somehow they made it so my add to cart buttons wouldn't work. I really don't recommend this app at all. There are much better ones out there that don't require any special coding.

Moooh

They have messed up my theme since Friday 20th November. After they installed the app, the prices were not showing up anymore under the products in the collections pages. Was impossible to reach them during the weekend to fix the problem. But was not only that. Monday after many hours they opened the office they have fixed the price issue in the collection page and ruin the design of the head menu of moooh.net and the design of the product page. http://moooh.net/products/cute-geometric-pattern-hoodie-sweater . The worst part of this big mess that i've a Facebook and adwords campaign running for an investment of $30K and Bold seems doesn't care a lot to hurt my ads campaign. BE AWARE BEFORE TO INSTALL THIS APP. BOLD SUPPORT CAN LET YOU STUCK TO NOWHERE IF YOU GET A WRONG INSTALLATION OF THE LIQUID IN YOUR THEME. Now, I have to hire a developer to clean Bold mess.

1 2 4 Next