Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Fashion Meets Purpose

Rahul was extremely helpful in answering all my concerns and I'm loving the functionality and customization with the app!

October 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that Rahul was able to get everything answered for you. We love hearing that you're enjoying the app and its customizations!

Please let us know if we can assist any other way. :-) By the way, I LOVE that you donate a portion of your sales to charity, and a lot of your clothing really speaks to me. I'll definitely need to pick up a couple pieces!

Meraki Weave

Chintan Trikha helped me out a lot when it came to bold membership tagging. He was very patient and helped me figure out exactly what i needed to know! Very helpful

October 1, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the Memberships tagging feature - please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Also, best of luck with the launch of your store!

YLGG

Rahul was the best. Not only was he super helpful but at no extra cost. This app is genius, and helping my specific customized site.

September 20, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review of Memberships and our customer service team - we're glad to hear Rahul was able to help you out with you needed. :-)

We look forward to seeing your website once it's launched - good luck!

BossBish

I worked on it for 3 days. LiveChat was able to assist & received quality assistance from Rahul. He assisted me on with my website and ensuring that my membership program was available to consumers. Rahul spent about 2 hours working with me and it was very much appreciated. Thank you, Rahul!

September 11, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that Rahul was able to sort things out for you over live chat! Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be glad to help.

CinePlex Media Servers

The app seems to work well for our needs. Guri at customer support was able to help us quickly with some css adjustments.

August 28, 2019

Hello there, thank you for the review of our app and customer service; we're glad to hear that Guri was able to assist with the CSS adjustments, and that the app is working well for you right now.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance, and we certainly hope that the app continues working for you!

Tree of Paradise

I used this app to make a membership business model on my page. I had a ton of customization requests and the support team happily helped me on everything I needed to get done. This involved getting a button made or removing certain options I didn't need. Getting set up did take a bit more work than other apps, but the support team and especially Guri and Brysen, did a great job on making sure I got all set up and ready to go even through many back and forth requests. Very good app and support team.

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad our team could lend a hand with the styling requests you had. Guri and Brysen are top notch agents and we always know customers are in good hands with them around :)

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you in the future!

Faith and Beauty Boutique

I use this app to help show products to certain members and non members and it been very easy to use. Thanks to Ranji and Harpreet for helping me in the live chat. I would suggest making it where customers can upgrade/downgrade memberships themselves.

July 8, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the features of our app, and that our support specialists are able to assist you.

Thank you so much for the feedback; we always take into consideration what our merchants suggest because we are continuously improving on our apps. Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions!

Street Wear Depot

Had some issue initially but Simran and the BOLD team quickly helped us to have things running smoothly!

July 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review - I'll be sure to thank Simran for his help with the issues that you were facing! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I'm still in the beginning stages of the app, and am waiting for the liquid install, but so far the company has been great at customer service, and helping me.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're happy to see that the installation has been completed, and can't wait to see what you do with the app. :-) Please let us know if you need any assistance with the app or have any questions about it!

DavidVega.LIFE

Buena solución y soporte (generalmente rápido). En algún caso me han hecho alguna pequeña personalización para mi proyecto concreto.

June 24, 2019

Hola! muchas gracias por la revision. Estamos muy contentos de sber que pudimos ayudar a resolver el problema. Nos gusta mucho saer que los comerciantes pueden adaptar nuestras palicaciones a sus necesidades. Si tienes alguna duda o comentarios no dudes en hacernos saber