Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Grayne & Co.

I really enjoy using all of the Bold Apps that are linked to my store. I just added the Memberships app and Marty was so quick in getting it installed on the back end for me.

Great job!
Laura

April 25, 2019

Hi Laura! Thanks for your feedback - I'll pass the message along to Marty, we're always happy to hear how we've helped!

If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to let us know! We're glad you're enjoying multiple of our apps. :-)

The Shirt Club

I am currently implementing this app and so far it looks promising. The support is just awesome, Challi helped me with the doubts I had and was really helpful to solve the issues I had. I strongly recommend to give it a try.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we certainly hope as you continue using it, Memberships will suit your business' needs! We're also glad our support specialists were able to assist you with issues and questions you ran into. Let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

By the way, the Prima cotton you use in your shirts sounds very delicate and unique!

The Life We Capture

So far it’s been quite simple to set up. All the questions I had were quickly answered by their support team!

I feel like this is going to be a great addition to my online store/community.

Thank you Bold!

April 2, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're really happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use, and we've been able to help with questions you've had. We look forward to hearing about your successes with the app, and I agree that it will make a great addition to your shop/community. :-)

Your canvases are stunning, by the way!

BritishGram.com

Fantastic app, Bold installed it very quickly, I am planning to install more apps from Bold, Many thanks for all your help

March 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help with this (or any other) apps; we'd love to help. Best of luck with your store launch!

Cellular Detox Hub

Quick, friendly and efficient services from their team. I have yet to see whether it's the right app for our store. Highly recommend it nonetheless.

March 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! I love the concept of your shop :-) Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything from us!

CIRCUiTSFUN

Kaiser helped me solving set-up issues and been very friendly and helpful to me. Good customer service and beginner-friendly.

MotivationHQ

Some of the best customer service there is!! Fantastic app that does exactly what I need it to do. Thanks Taylor @Bold!

Woody Walters Digital Photo Candy

Great product. The service/support is beyond amazing (Thanks Peter!!!). Would love more expanded options for doing reduced price trials (vs the free trial option).

theultimatetracker

awesome application, very easy to use, great customer service all around, thank you for everything, definately worth it

Hello Stock Photography

So far, it's been simple to set up. I love that the support answers quickly and does a thorough job. I just chatted with Nir who helped me with all of my questions. Updating to add, just chatted with Jonnathan. He was a huge help as I get everything set up.