Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TIJUANA JACKSON MOVIE (2020)

I noticed some styling bugs and decided to reach out to Bold via live chat. Never do that. You’ll get a bot to tell you to hold on. You’ll wait forever and the bot will return and ask you to hold on again. After the bot I decided email bold. They then sent me the same instructions I used to install and build out the app. I’m yet to reach anyone willing to address my problem and will most likely have to hire a freelancer to work on these bugs for me, which seems unfair considering I’m being charged for a service that wouldn’t work otherwise.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you experienced that with our live chat. We want to make it so, our support team is easily contacted and that your problems are looked at. Our app experts will be sure to resolve these issues for you promptly!

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

After working out some bugs and kinks with the app conflicting with my theme, everything seems to be working great now. I have been in contact with Chris and he was able to get everything done that we asked. He was quick and responsive to emails and went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend this app for your store!

*edit - As we try to do more with this app, we are finding more and more bugs and running into more issues. Support is good at telling me "the devs are aware and are working on this issue" but doesn't go much further than that.

Wardrobecult

Overall good, I just wish you had the option to charge a one registration fee for memberships. Seems like a given but I was told I would have to pay the custom developer for such a thing.

Outfitter Protection Services

Great customer service from Corey - very fast responses. This app would be great for the basic membership type service, however we needed something more robust and customizable.

It was lacking key features that we needed like the ability to customize the membership start and end dates, customize on an individual member level what they can see or can't see, no way to delay the capture of payment, and not enough design control.

After some quick research I found that Stripe and Paypal do support "authorization & capture" so it might be possible to do at a gateway level, but not at the app level.

Globopstore

Marty did a great job, he installed the liquid code within minutes of me requesting it.

Unfortunately, the app is not what I was looking for. It is missing some key features like being able to define a few options for the different types of memberships or the ability to charge a one-time set-up fee for a membership. Too bad...