Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Tiana Joelle

So far I've had a good experience with this app. I love that I can hide/show pages to certain members and non-members, there's not a lot of apps I've found that do that surprisingly.

Also, big thanks goes to Guri for helping me in the live chat when I couldn't figure out the best solution for what I was trying to do. He helped out tremendously so THANK YOU! :)

July 8, 2019

We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the features of our app so far! Showing and hiding pages to members/non-members is definitely a great feature.

Live chat is an excellent way to get a quick response to general questions! We're really glad to hear that you were able to get such great help from our superstar Guri. :-)

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments about our apps; we'd love to help!

Intact

Fast responsive, friendly, and quite painless communications. BOLD development team was able to quickly custom install both BOLD apps for my Shopify site. I am as yet to try out the functionality of the apps but so far, 5 stars on customer supports!

Test Sidebar

Overall happy and will use again.

Installation: 5/5 easy (requires some knowledge of code) if you need help they get it done quickly for you!
App interface: 4.5/5 easy to use (missing a couple key features, but they have a workaround for most)
Customer Support: 4/5 They do not answer the phone! I would give 3 stars for this , but the saving grace was very friendly help through email and chat. (5/5 response time by email/chat)
Other: Our template also used jquery that they didn't support, and they fixed it for us. I'm very pleased they took care of this for us :)

Tony Bish Wines

I've had some real problems getting the welcome emails to go out to new members but have just spoken to Pratiba on chat and she was so helpful! If they can get this sorted I would highly recommend the app.

Vesivo

I got great help and service for the setup and a bit of customization which was great. Zachary from support was very helpful and responded very fast.

Sholiveoil

Brendin was a huge help for us in a last minute pinch! It took a few phone calls and emails but once Brendin came into the loop it was resolved easily and quickly. He also gave us suggestions that we are excited to follow up on. Overall .. great experience!

Sure Grip Shaving Razor

I booked a section for phone help. It past 30 minutes, and no one called and no update either.

After several phone and email attemp to them, another agent called in about 1 hr later. It turns out the original agent had an urgent and left the office early.

I am happy with the fix but still think a good support team should do better. As matter of fact, Shopify's support is alway great.

The app looks good though.

Kicky Wiggles

The app is well put together but could use a few upgrades which I'm sure the bold team will be working on. So far it seems like it will do what I need it to and I look forward to updating my review after bold continues to update the app and I get more use out of it.

I can't say enough nice things about the bold customer service team. They are very quick to respond and helpful.

Tothestars

Customer service on Bold was great. This app has good features and in time could be perfected.

Changethis

This app is a very useful solution - imagine having your membership system literally run itself, no need to worry about payments or, if you are delivering online goods, about enabling access to content for members online. And any involvement on your part is made simple via the app interface which allows you to manage your memberships in a clean, clear interface.

The level of automation offered by this app means that some coding is required - and stuff can go wrong at this stage - but the support team are very helpful, in my case Marty and Corey were on the case and got things resolved within the time promised.

A great app to use if you are prepared to wait maybe two or three days setup time to iron out the code - but after that, your membership system is ready to run day-to-day without any intervention or management.

Previous 1