Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Faith and Beauty Boutique

I use this app to help show products to certain members and non members and it been very easy to use. Thanks to Ranji and Harpreet for helping me in the live chat. I would suggest making it where customers can upgrade/downgrade memberships themselves.

July 8, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the features of our app, and that our support specialists are able to assist you.

Thank you so much for the feedback; we always take into consideration what our merchants suggest because we are continuously improving on our apps. Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions!

Street Wear Depot

Had some issue initially but Simran and the BOLD team quickly helped us to have things running smoothly!

July 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review - I'll be sure to thank Simran for his help with the issues that you were facing! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I'm still in the beginning stages of the app, and am waiting for the liquid install, but so far the company has been great at customer service, and helping me.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're happy to see that the installation has been completed, and can't wait to see what you do with the app. :-) Please let us know if you need any assistance with the app or have any questions about it!

DavidVega.LIFE

Buena solución y soporte (generalmente rápido). En algún caso me han hecho alguna pequeña personalización para mi proyecto concreto.

June 24, 2019

Hola! muchas gracias por la revision. Estamos muy contentos de sber que pudimos ayudar a resolver el problema. Nos gusta mucho saer que los comerciantes pueden adaptar nuestras palicaciones a sus necesidades. Si tienes alguna duda o comentarios no dudes en hacernos saber

Bloom Printing Company

Support is always so amazing! Rajni and Brenden helped me figure out how to style the automated emails properly in a matter of minutes.

May 30, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful reviews that you've left. Please feel free to let our support team know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding either app, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can. Thanks again!

MoroccoCraft2B

Excellent app !!!. I really appreciate its helpful features .
I recommend it for every one needing to integrate membership billing.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're having a great experience. Please make sure to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or concerns - we'll be more than happy to help!

Shop LuxuryAvenue

They contacted me really quicly I have worked before with bold and Im always happy with them. This app is very recommended and they installed it really quick!

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad to hear that we've been able to help with the installation. Please make sure to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. We will always do our best to answer all questions and resolve any issues you run into.

Entreprends

Great customer service! Ankur was very responsive and got my problem fixed in seconds. They will fix your complicated CSS if needed!

May 1, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! I'll be sure to let Ankur know that you were happy with his help. Please do let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. :-)

Grayne & Co.

I really enjoy using all of the Bold Apps that are linked to my store. I just added the Memberships app and Marty was so quick in getting it installed on the back end for me.

Great job!
Laura

April 25, 2019

Hi Laura! Thanks for your feedback - I'll pass the message along to Marty, we're always happy to hear how we've helped!

If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to let us know! We're glad you're enjoying multiple of our apps. :-)

The Shirt Club

I am currently implementing this app and so far it looks promising. The support is just awesome, Challi helped me with the doubts I had and was really helpful to solve the issues I had. I strongly recommend to give it a try.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we certainly hope as you continue using it, Memberships will suit your business' needs! We're also glad our support specialists were able to assist you with issues and questions you ran into. Let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

By the way, the Prima cotton you use in your shirts sounds very delicate and unique!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13