Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

To Every Mom

The ease!! I had an issue this afternoon, reached out and within a min someone was available to help. It was user error lol, but Kristopher was kind, patient and super helpful. Thanks Kristopher for making this easy!

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy that Kristopher was there to assist you. Thank you for choosing Bold.

The Tool Locker

Bold Memberships does all that we want it to and more! Hamza and Esha were able to troubleshoot any issues we had with the set up. We are up and running now after their great work. Would recommend!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hamza and Esha were there to help you with your issues. Super excited that you are up and running, thank you for your recommendation!

NATPURE Clinical Skin Care

Great app, Hamza does a great job with the support too. At first it's challenging to set up, but once it's running, it's great. My only ask is: Could improve the widget design.

June 24, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review and for the feedback. We are so happy that Hamza was there to support you with the app. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Creative Change Connect

Customer service is amazing and has been great at answering my questions. They have been a great help to getting my backend set up!

June 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're always happy to help.

MadMan Nutrition

Solved a big issue in my membership program I have for my site. I use a few different apps and this is one of them, this allows me to charge monthly for my membership. A little confusing to get set up properly, but with some patience and a lot of help from Bold's customer support who was very helpful, it works pretty well right now. Would definitely recommend it if looking for a solution to your membership vision

June 23, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Always happy to hear that the customer support team made the experience of setting up a complex project as smooth as it can be. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Robster

Great customer service and fixed my issues quickly.
App functionality is really great and met my requirements,

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that we able to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

Crimson & Coral Design Co.

I had a technical issue with my Membership app and reached out to the BOLD team and Esha fixed it right away. So helpful, easy and such a pleasure to work with. Thanks team! (and especially Esha)

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review. We are so pleased that the team and Esha was able to fix your issue right away. We thank you for choosing Bold and remember we are always there to help when you need us!

Real Fitness

Thank you Nikhil for your support, you were very knowledgable and helped me solve my issue to get my store up and running.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that Deelen was able to help you! We are always happy to help!

Dana Linn Bailey

Michelle from Bold customer service is absolutely fantastic. So patient with me as I had a lot of questions and issues to work through and we got them all solved rather quickly. Thanks Michelle!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! You happy to hear that Michelle was able to provide great customer service and resolve any issues you had. Please eel free to checkout our Help Center or reach back out if you have any other questions!

CASA D FIORI

Every time I need help the support team, specially Naman have been very helpful and diligent. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21