Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Tony Thomas

Priyanka did a great job taking care of my Shopify issues. I recommend Bold Membership. What a great app!

barefacelashes

Great customer service had a problem and explain things super clear via chat it was smooth fast and I recommend

Hawa Live

I use this app to have a membership system on my store. The customer service is absolutely amazing !

Red Cherry Eyelashes

I have some questions regarding the necessity to upgrading our plan and talked to Samantha. She is so nice and helps a lot with my amateur questions (our programmer quit and I basically have no clue). Keep the nice and hard work!

Expert Toolkit

Great app - does exactly what it says it will do. Very reasonable pricing too. More important though is the support from the BOLD team - always super responsive, very helpful. 10 out of 10!

justpayretail

Service is on point! Priyanka helped me to directly solve my problems! Go on like this. The App itself is also amazing.

swanky pets club

this app works well for me which im very happy about since theres not much competition with members apps.

Salty Paws

I use Bold Recurring Memberships for my dog walking/pet sitting business. Their customer service has always been extremely helpful whether communicating via email or chat. Their agent, Priyanka, in particular, has helped me find solutions and answers to my questions and has been a joy to work with.

eastern collectables

Hard to understand but once you get the code in its great! only problem was I could not find the subscription box option. Would recomend to others who have a decent understanding of code or are good at following directions! (-:

Vital Salveo

I think the app is very useful for our small business requirement and the team installing the app for us, really helps a lot. It makes easier for us to use the app. I would recommend this app to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16