Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Crimson & Coral Design Co.

I had a technical issue with my Membership app and reached out to the BOLD team and Esha fixed it right away. So helpful, easy and such a pleasure to work with. Thanks team! (and especially Esha)

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review. We are so pleased that the team and Esha was able to fix your issue right away. We thank you for choosing Bold and remember we are always there to help when you need us!

Real Fitness

Thank you Nikhil for your support, you were very knowledgable and helped me solve my issue to get my store up and running.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that Deelen was able to help you! We are always happy to help!

Dana Linn Bailey

Michelle from Bold customer service is absolutely fantastic. So patient with me as I had a lot of questions and issues to work through and we got them all solved rather quickly. Thanks Michelle!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! You happy to hear that Michelle was able to provide great customer service and resolve any issues you had. Please eel free to checkout our Help Center or reach back out if you have any other questions!

CASA D FIORI

Every time I need help the support team, specially Naman have been very helpful and diligent. Thank you!

Compra Local

Great support service. I had the pleasure to be attended by Naman, great guy and great app. I recommend it a lot!

99.1 The Ranch

Naman provided excellent support for Bold Membership and Subscriptions!!! I hope I get him in the future. Thank you!

Swap Society

Naman was very helpful with my issues! I wish there were a few more bells and whistles on the app, but overall it gets the job done and the customer service is good.

Groundcycle

Aryan has been a great help so far in setting up my store. My site has not launched yet, but looking forward to it being fully functioning.

ShipBabe

Mayank was AMAZING on helping me set up Bold Memberships. We are still in Beta mode, so I have not fully tested the functionality but customer service has been very good. I live in EST and have found later in my work day yields the quickest chat responses.

GtoR Products, LLC

I used the service to help with embedding the membership widget. Naman was extremely helpful, patient, and courteous. He walked me through the steps, then helped me evaluate the success. Very pleased customer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21