Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Dana Linn Bailey

Michelle from Bold customer service is absolutely fantastic. So patient with me as I had a lot of questions and issues to work through and we got them all solved rather quickly. Thanks Michelle!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! You happy to hear that Michelle was able to provide great customer service and resolve any issues you had. Please eel free to checkout our Help Center or reach back out if you have any other questions!

CASA D FIORI

Every time I need help the support team, specially Naman have been very helpful and diligent. Thank you!

Compra Local

Great support service. I had the pleasure to be attended by Naman, great guy and great app. I recommend it a lot!

99.1 The Ranch

Naman provided excellent support for Bold Membership and Subscriptions!!! I hope I get him in the future. Thank you!

Swap Society

Naman was very helpful with my issues! I wish there were a few more bells and whistles on the app, but overall it gets the job done and the customer service is good.

Groundcycle

Aryan has been a great help so far in setting up my store. My site has not launched yet, but looking forward to it being fully functioning.

ShipBabe

Mayank was AMAZING on helping me set up Bold Memberships. We are still in Beta mode, so I have not fully tested the functionality but customer service has been very good. I live in EST and have found later in my work day yields the quickest chat responses.

GtoR Products, LLC

I used the service to help with embedding the membership widget. Naman was extremely helpful, patient, and courteous. He walked me through the steps, then helped me evaluate the success. Very pleased customer!

ItsOnlyOneYou

Kelsey was very helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend Bold Memberships to anyone that's looking for similar services.

The Vitals Live

Functionality is great, but their service is even more impressive (Mayank is phenomenal!). Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21