Seamless Shopify Integration
Beautifully designed to integrate seamlessly with your products, cart, checkout, and customer accounts, and order flow. It just works!
Built to Scale
Designed with Shopify Plus & Enterprise stores in mind. It's truly limitless subscriptions. When you're ready to scale, so are we.
Your Customers Will Love It!
Give subscribers the flexibility and control they'll love and deserve. Pause, edit, swap, skip, add-to, update... It's their subscription!
About Bold Subscriptions
Trusted by over 100,000+ merchants and an official Shopify PLUS solution.
- The Premium Shopify subscription box app for selling PHYSICAL products, and the ONLY app to allow subscriptions on individual products, a mixed cart (one-time and recurring) or an entire cart!
- More features than any other Subscription app! Lock down your frequency rules or give customers full control of how often orders ship, when they end, if they're a gift, etc...
- Customers can manage, edit, pause, skip, update and add-to existing orders! The MOST ROBUST customer portal of any subscription app!
The Bold Subscriptions app is the easiest way to add a beautiful, powerful subscription program to your Shopify store.
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Your customers will love the control and flexibility they have over their subscriptions. They can pause, edit, add-to, update, change billing info, address, swap products, skip shipments and so much more! Their subscription will automatically recharge at whichever interval you choose, providing a steady source of recurring payment revenue.
SOME FEATURES THAT MAKE BOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS UNIQUE
- Sell subscriptions on single products OR the entire cart
- Customers can manage everything about their subscription in their admin
- Offer Subscribe only, or one-time & subscription options on products
- Inventory Forecasting - See how much inventory you need to fill orders in upcoming weeks/months
- Global subscription price & product update options
- Customers can add products to existing subscriptions
- Full design and language control
- Robust Analytics & Reports
- Powerful exports. Need to email everyone with a subscription to a specific product, or who tried to cancel their order? No problem!
- Email notifications when you have low inventory for upcoming subscriptions
- Set fixed shipping date every month, or flexible based off when customer orders
- Compatible with all major payment gateways
SUBSCRIPTION BUY BUTTON
Embed a button or use a link to sell your subscriptions anywhere! Another site, email, social media, blogs etc.
Offer a unique discount on the first shipment and then switch to regular for the 2nd onward. Or automatically discount after X amount of shipments to encourage retention.
Automatically switch products on the 2nd shipment. Great for sample sizes, or for the kit and then switch the consumables.
Let customers build their box (great for meal plans) and then edit each month before a cut-off date.
BULK DISCOUNT CODES
Create thousands of randomized or sequential coupon codes for special promotions, emails etc.
When customers try to cancel their subscription, give them a drop-down of options why, and then offers to keep them. Swaps, discounts, shipment skips etc
- All major payment gateways,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 90-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 988 reviews
Most recent reviews
Fancii & Co.
We set up Bold Subscriptions to offer recurring orders for our consumable products. There was a small bug in the app when adding recurring items to cart causing HTML to show up in the cart. I got on the Bold support chat and Nir and Harpreet solved the problem with minutes. Very responsive and helpful customer support team, I'm looking forward to integrating more of the Bold apps on our site!
This app probably works very well for a simple business that sells subscription boxes only. It is not as flexible as we need it to be for our business, which does a combination of subscription products and one time purchases. The reporting and analytics generated are insufficient to form business decisions - the data requires a lot of massaging - real reports would be a great bonus. The support has been very good. I don't know if it will suit our needs as we grow.
Cody was a huge help, sorted my problem in 2 minutes and listed a ticket for developers to finish the task. Amazing support