Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Christian Art Club

There is no clear way to cancel the subscription. It seems that you are unallowed. Helo me admin. I want to get out

Earth Fed Muscle

So far support has been great. I have had issues installing on my outdated theme, but Bold rectified it in a few days. Be careful making big changes over a weekend, the support seems minimal. I am not yet fully configured, but it appears as if it will work great for my subscriptions.

Hacked Snacks

This app is great. We use it for our subscribing customers and it's a life saver. Both Harpreet and Harpreet Kaur really helped me with some problems I was having and they were quick to respond. Very grateful!

A HORSE BOX

Cody with Bold has been a huge help. We've had a few hiccups but he gather's the troops and gets things back in working order quickly. Solid customer service (most of the time) and allows us to effectively run our subscription box company.

The Teacher Trove

Props to Jade and Lucas for helping so much with the install.

Detailed instructions via email and answered my many questions.

Honest Paper

Loving the app, it's working great for our greeting card service! And amazed by the fast and helpful service post-purchase from the BOLD team. Thank you!

Black River Roasters

Sean was amazing helping us get set up. He made the process and transition so easy from our other website. I appreciate his help and look forward to working with Bold.

Maverick Coffee Co.

I had a few issues getting the widget to work correctly, but Arvinder was really helpful and fixed the issues quickly for me. We love the app :) Thanks

Halfsies Cookie Company LLC

I was struggling to figure out the code. I put in for help and they did it all for me! Amazing! So easy.

BTN Academy

I initially had some difficulty with this app, due to it seeming to break after being tested. I did reach out and although the help was very good, it didn't get to the bottom of the problem. However, after leaving a review, Cody. S reached out to me and looked into the problem, which was likely code from another installed app. This was a prompt and proactive reaction, which a company like ours appreciates, and we were given advice on how to stop this happening again. I would recommend using Bold to install the app, just to use of their experience. Thanks Cody!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118