Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

DiversaTea Reads

This app is so perfect! Our web developers added another app to manage our subscriptions and while it was pretty simple to use, it was visually awful and lacked a lot of the features we wanted. I am a HUGE fan of Bold and have had five of their apps on my other store since 2015. I reached out and had a couple of live video chats with Peter. He literally held my hand and walked me through setting up the box. Then when it was time to migrate the original customers over from the other app, Alysha and Ashley were beyond amazing. Unfortunately, I have had to do everything myself because paying the developers gave me results I was not happy with. I used their live chat feature for a lot of little questions (how to manage customers accounts on the back end, how to offer discount codes, etc). Daniel was BEYOND patient with me and answered every question with detail for me to understand. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the four of them. The app is worth every penny. The customer service they gave me was truly going above and beyond. And the cool thing is that they each independently helped me. I don't know how to thank them enough.

mrskclub

Amazing customer service, especially for us with limited coding knowledge. Extremely quick responses, great communication and instant problem solving.

HydrathermaNaturals

Priyanka helped me a great deal. I had some issues and he helped me out a great deal with my installation

Sunday Roast Express

Bold Subscriptions has great customer service. They took care of my issue quickly and I feel like they are always there if I need them. Thanks Bold - Taylor

Acid Rain Water

The app is perfect and allows all the customization options I need. The customer service has been top-notch and basically instant. Daniel is the person who most recently helped me and just instantly solved my problems.

More than swim UK

I'm using this app for my new subscription box. Its visually fab with lots of different integrations. I'm really pleased because I had 5 star customer service setting it up! My website is https://morethanswim.com

BubbaFoodz

I thought I had a technical issue with my checkout, Oli phoned me TWICE (i missed the first one) and followed me up via email. He was incredibly patient and extremely helpful ensuring my issue was sorted as soon as possible.
Incredibly understanding, the Bold subscription team is really good with getting back to your support issues as soon as possible.
Thank you, thank you OLI and the team at BOLD.

Safe Entry System

Customer support is top notch. Rifat new his stuff and helped solve a complex problem for us. Courteous, fast, and chat support can handle most issues. Very happy

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

I rate this app 4 stars but the customer service is 5 stars! Simranjit Singh knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable and patient. Thank you Simranjit Singh for your patience and knowledge.

Clothes Doctor

The app is malfunctioning on our store and we've had no response from our urgent support request two days ago, despite Shopify also contacting them. Very disappointed. It is an expensive app so would expect top class customer service when we need it, especially for a major problem like this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179