Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box and Recurring Orders App for Shopify

Tu Gente Venezuela

I was in urgent need of fixing something I couldn't find even after watching the tutorial. Charles and Nir saved my work today!!! They were helpful, diligent, and most importantly very quick. Thanks guys I appreciate your effort ;)

Long Island Microgreens

App installation was seamless. Even if you're a newbie, you can do it. They have plenty of videos to help along the way.

I had a small issue with some code showing up in my cart after subscription orders were added. I opened a support ticket and Grace quickly took control of the situation. It was escalated to Tier 2 support and resolved within a day.

Awesome customer support! Install the app. You won't be disappointed.

Fancii & Co.

We set up Bold Subscriptions to offer recurring orders for our consumable products. There was a small bug in the app when adding recurring items to cart causing HTML to show up in the cart. I got on the Bold support chat and Nir and Harpreet solved the problem with minutes. Very responsive and helpful customer support team, I'm looking forward to integrating more of the Bold apps on our site!

Akamai

This app probably works very well for a simple business that sells subscription boxes only. It is not as flexible as we need it to be for our business, which does a combination of subscription products and one time purchases. The reporting and analytics generated are insufficient to form business decisions - the data requires a lot of massaging - real reports would be a great bonus. The support has been very good. I don't know if it will suit our needs as we grow.

NotifyInc

Cody was a huge help, sorted my problem in 2 minutes and listed a ticket for developers to finish the task. Amazing support

Leisdebuds

Thanks for Nir Brandon and Leanne, they gone through every step with me, and they also taught me how to set up the app step by step. Thanks again!! They are the best!! :)

vibrostation

I have been looking for an App that offers what Bold can.. So far I have been super impressed with their customer service. I am looking forward to seeing how it works for us!!! : )

Unda.com

Nir was really helpful today, great service thank you. I needed to set the Bold app for my shopify store and I'm new to everything. Very patient with my questions.

Bodhi Bar

I use this app for recurring orders - memberships. It's easy for the customer to use on their end. Support is great too. Rony J has been super helpful over support chat!

Tasu Yoga

Best app for subscription and the customer service is amazing. Guri on bold team is superb he helped me in like 2 minutes for the problem i was struggling for last an hour or so. Will recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99