Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Lully Selb

Rebecca was so helpful and patient with me. Had a ton of questions and she tackled them one by one.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we'll be sure to share the kudos with Rebecca! If you run into any issues or have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. The designs of your shawls are absolutely gorgeous, by the way!

Tropical Fruit Box

We had a little hiccup at the beginning of the implementation but the team worked swiftly to correct it. So far so good.

June 5, 2019

So happy to see we were able to get this turned around for you. Creating a great experience for our merchants is our number one priority; we are always happy and ready to help in any way we can. Thank you so much for your feedback, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions.

Earth Fed Muscle

So far support has been great. I have had issues installing on my outdated theme, but Bold rectified it in a few days. Be careful making big changes over a weekend, the support seems minimal. I am not yet fully configured, but it appears as if it will work great for my subscriptions.

May 23, 2019

Glad to see we were able to work out the kinks and get everything running smoothly! Our support team is always dedicated to helping out our merchants; we want to see you succeed! Thanks for leaving your feedback; do we hope to have more support available whenever we can, and is something we are always looking to improve. :-)

Maverick Coffee Co.

I had a few issues getting the widget to work correctly, but Arvinder was really helpful and fixed the issues quickly for me. We love the app :) Thanks

May 22, 2019

So happy to see that you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Also glad to see that Arvi was able to make the widget perfect for you. Thanks for the review :-)

P. F. Candle Co.

Rushi was extremely engaged and helpful to me with troubleshooting and finding answers to my problems! Most importantly, he was patient and nice without seeming like an automated robot. Great job :)!

April 24, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review for us! Glad to see Rushi was able to help get everything set up perfectly for you. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

I love your story, and the packaging of your candles!

FreshFreeCoffee

Very impressed with the Customer Service and Support from the Bold team. Having the app set up and operational, I had some remarks an suggestions regarding some of the UI, Visibility and Usability and the support team (Mel) was very quick to agree, correct and provide resolution for an overall better experience for the user on the APP. Hats off and well appreciated!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear that we could provide the service you needed. We always listen to our merchants' feedback and suggestions regarding our apps, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best of luck with the sales of your delicious-sounding Guatemalan coffee. :-)

life UNpacked

Some limitations to the functionality of the app but awesome customer service. I've talked to several agents, all of which have gone out of their way to help me out and make it easier to use the app.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear our app hasn't fully met your business' needs, however we are always listening to our merchants' feedback and looking at ways to improve. Please do share any feedback about features you'd like to see!

I'm glad we could help with setting the app up; we look forward to hearing about your successes. :-) Really loving your packaging concept and product designs; what a great way to reduce plastic waste!

Dolphin Organics

We love the Bold Recurring orders app. The installation and setup was seamless. Because of our ability to offer subscriptions, we have been able to increase our revenue and also better project our sales knowing what orders were pretty much locked in. My only recommendation for improvement would be to make the customer dashboard easier to find and manipulate. We spend a fair amount of time helping customers manage their subscriptions because they can't work it out on the front end. The Bold support team has been great though!

incentaHEALTH

We haven't launched yet, but the Bold app has been a great solution for our monthly subscription. The customer service through the chat feature has been really helpful to answer my answers quickly. Nir and Guri were able to help me change some styling on the page.

Nine Line Apparel

The Bold Recurring Billing Team (especially Leanne and Sean!) were incredibly helpful as we migrated to Shopify from our old ecommerce platform. They worked with us every step of the way to migrate our existing recurring billing subscribers, and helped find solutions when we encountered issues switching payment gateways, and with inaccurate data from our previous recurring app. They have continued to provide fast resolutions to issues as they arise, and are very open to feedback and suggestions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7