Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Pure Bean

Rahul was the man! Helped me with all my questions and was able to get everything ready to go for my store!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that Rahul was able to get all of your questions answered and prepare the app for use on your store; we look forward to seeing your success with Bold Subscriptions. :-)

Please reach out to us if you need anything else!

Shotgun Dog Coffee

Sukh was very helpful. Customer support for Bold is first class. I look forward to continuing a partnership.

October 18, 2019

We're glad to hear that our support team was able to get everything sorted for you. We certainly pride ourselves in offering world-class support, so we're very glad to hear that you were able to reach out to us and get that help!

We look forward to continuing to work with you and helping you with anything you might need in the future. :-)

Refuge Hair

Cody was very helpful with my questions and made the process quick, easy, and stress free. 5 stars all around.

October 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. :) Cody is a rockstar; we're so glad he was able to help you out with your questions and help get everything ready for you with Subscriptions!

Cavali Club

I have been using Bold for about 6 months, and have since tripled my membership. They have a robust system, great customer service, and helped me migrate easily from the other subscription platform I was using. Specifically, Rose, Lucas and Melody have been great help to me.

October 18, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you've seen so many new users become part of your subscription program! We love hearing our merchant's success stories; that's fantastic.

We're so glad to hear that our migrations team and other specialists have been able to get everything over to Bold Subscriptions, running smoothly, and working for you.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future!

Homestead Handcrafted

They have an amazing product and are super speedy with customer service! If you are looking for a well rounded with lots of options subscription this is your guy!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our variety of subscription options! We really wanted to make our app well-rounded so that it could offer a variety of solutions for any merchant using it.

We appreciate the kind words and the review! Thank you so much; please let us know if we can assist with anything. :-)

NO ISSUES

So far so good - been using it for a couple of months now, no problems yet. The support desk is helpful for setup too, thanks Chintan.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Subscriptions. Our support team is always available to assist with any questions or issues you've got; please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Challenge Meals by Kettlebell Kitchen

Great support in general. Cody was great and the chat is very helpful as a support tool.

Would be great to have a better API and test environments. But that's a Shopify problem in general.

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that our support specialist Cody was able to get everything answered for you over live chat!

We do have some API documentation which is available to users on the Advanced or Professional plans! However, I do see that you are currently using the Essentials plan. If you're interested in learning more about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Oliver's Real Food

Works well to provide recurring orders. Setup was simple. Unforeseen issues were quickly followed up and resolved by the Jonnathan. Great experience.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review about our Subscriptions app; we're glad to hear you're enjoying its functionality when it comes to recurring orders! So sorry about the unforeseen issues you ran into, but we're glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to sort everything out for you. :-)

Green Beans Coffee

Customer support is great. Working on a custom integration with our Shopify store and had to reach out. Cody from customer support answered my questions and put on a path to getting our issue figured out.

October 15, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Cody was able to help you out and get everything sorted out for you. We look forward to seeing your custom integration all set up; please let us know if you need any other assistance with that!

GOLDEN STORIES ACCESSORY BOX

Excellent customer service. Val, Sarah, and the other staff are really great at communication and in a timely manner. The assistance that is provided with set-up, troubleshooting is really great. It's nice to work with a team that is attentive to the needs of the customer.
I've had so many questions and they were all answered. I've needed to migrate customers from one platform to the other and they did that for me seamlessly.

I highly recommend working with Bold.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for this review. We're really happy to hear that our team of experts was able to help you out in a timely manner, and with excellent communication. That's what we strive for! It's great to hear feedback about what - and how - we are doing.

We're glad to hear that all of your questions were able to be answered, and that the migration was done smoothly. We appreciate the recommendation very much!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116