Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Goldenmomentcard

I chat with Support (Priyanka). I had many questions about the app and it was able to help me in all areas. So really good support !
Thank you Priyanka!!

Three Tree Coffee Roasters

We love this app. It has been a consistently reliable way to provide subscription options for our coffee roasting business. Jonnathan was also a huge help when we discovered a coding issue that hindered check out. He found the issue and fixed it in a matter of 24-48 hours. Excellent service.

Samsara Herbs

We lost about $2000 worth in goods through this app. Their functionality has been a good help to our business and their support is great. Both of those did not take away that the integration of their payment gateways is compromised.

Through an exploit in the app, an automated attack allowed to place orders with fraudulent credit card data. Whilst the payment gateway (Authorize.net) itself flagged these payments, Bold (or the third party they use for this) did not pick up on these flags and marked all payments as successful. We only found these activities by chance.

To me this was a huge trust-breaker, given this software is using payments for the majority of it's functionality. Even worse, they were the last party to respond (after Shopify and Authorize.net) when it became clear we ran into problems.

Even though the solution works, it cost us more than it delivered in the end. Which is a very sad story.

Analog Noir

Carter did an amazing job! Great patience and careful instructions to get the job done right! Alexa did a great job in helping second hand also. Shoutouts to Carter once again!

Three 14 Market

Just started using Bold Subscriptions, but had a question about how to use the buy button. Samantha was a super help through chat! Quick & attentive & super knowledgeable, which in my book is gold!

Lather Bath Bar

Bold Support was so awesome. Samantha chatted with me and helped me set up the store. She was so patient and helpful!

Tiny Tweaks

This app is exactly what my website needed. This app is easy to install and customize. You can customize just about anything and having the option for a flexible subscription for one or more products fills all of my needs. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone that has products that they want to include a subscription to.

Mangia La Vita

Great app, it has all the features we need for our subscription service. Also, great support team. Sukh was great in helping me navigate how to pause subscriptions!

The Grow Network Shop

I have tried literally every Shopify subscription app and Bold is the only one that offers the features and functions remotely close to what I need. I had a little trouble getting it set up at first but Abhi with their support team was amazing and patient while taking the time to thoroughly understand and help resolve my issue.

Forum Health Store

Just getting started today and ran into some difficulties (user error on my end). I was able to jump on live chat and Sukh had me up and running in no time. It is very important to me to have quick response time and after waiting only a few minutes in the live chat queue, I was able to get multiple questions answered. Thanks again Sukh.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143