Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Pirata Couture

Great App and the team is very responsive, easy to work with and super efficient. Stoked!

Njoga Coffee

This is a great feature for it gives your customers the immediate option of becoming regular consumers of your product!!

Cultivar Coffee

Subscriptions by Bold has been a perfect fix for offering coffee subscriptions. Their support team is also very responsive.

Epochbody

Brenden has to be a super hero by night because he's AWESOME! He set up my site in no time! Easiest setup ever!

Sapo Company

The app is really awesome. Their support is spectacular especially BRENDEN. Brenden helped get the app installed and couldn't have made the process any better. Great job Brenden and the Bold team.

Senyia

This App supportst our goals in making it easy for our clients to manage their subscription orders on their own. Its Easy & it works.

Pushpets

Easy to install, they do it for you if you are not comfortable editing liquid code.

Ultra Practical Solutions

I had specific needs for a recurring billing model and had explored many eCommerce sites. I selected Shopify as my store provider based largely on the availability of the Recurring Orders App from Bold. The App simply did everything I could think a recurring billing model should do. My customers can mix subscription based orders with regular one-time orders. There is plenty of email templates that you can utilized to personalize the process. The best features are the customer self management features. Customers can add additional product to their subscriptions, cancel their subscriptions, skip a month, change their addresses, credit cards etc. all on their own. This is only half of the available features. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Robert Fassold
Ultra-Practical solutions

Wirelesswipes

A great app. Easy to use. The recurring orders just automatically come into my system like a regular order again.

Tamethebeast

Satisfied for use on our grooming products particularly our great tame the beast body wash. Some tricks here and there on setup and occasionally when updating products but support has responded within hours and fixed the issues.