Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Abskincare

Easy to use and seems support is always available if needed.

Prized Pet

Great support team and very helpful with all of the setup and questions we had. The recurring orders in our online store have been slowly rolling in but it's worth it for the future income the app helps guarantee. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Ellia May Designs

The assistance i received from Robb and his team was impeccable. He was always kind, and honest on how long things would take, he talked me through setting things up and helped me get everything up and running smoothly. Thank you for all your help!

Horse And Pony Direct

Brilliant results and lots of additional functionalities on the website that have increased significantly customers' engagement.

Real great customer service support too. Thank you Bold!

Coffeebuzz

Installation was done by Bold in a fantastic turn around time. Then as I contacted them for further support on my part, the customer care was impeccable, extremely caring, and I could not be happier with the results. Planning to use more of their apps in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you guys for your support and care.

Pilot Mens Grooming

Bold has the best customer support ever!

Do Right Coffee

So far so good. I received my first subscription after installing this app. The install was easy and it works well. Definitely, check out this app.

Fitbarbox

The Bold Recurring Orders App has revolutionized the way I conduct my business. I run a business that allows customers to create custom multipacks of fitness and nutrition bars on a subscription model. After launch, I had a few months of very low sales. I realized that a lot of my issues were due to a poor user interface which created roadblocks for the customer to complete their purchase. Having little to no coding experience myself, I began reaching out to developers to get quotes on building an easier to use UI. As the quotes began rolling in, I quickly became demoralized due to the high cost and large amount of time that would be needed to implement the changes I had visualized. As I was on the precipice of determining what was next for me and my site, I discovered The Recurring Orders Build a Box functionality! As I learned more about the feature I had to ask if I was dreaming because it included everything that I had visualized for my site! This out of the box solution makes it easy for my customers to customize their own subscription box while presenting the details of each box option to make their decisions that much easier. I can easily say that Bold has saved me thousands of dollars, not to mention weeks of work, that I otherwise would have spent working with a developer. Bold has given me a site that I am truly proud of and excited to say that I am a part of. I don't know if my site would still be around today if it weren't for Bold and the Recurring Orders team.

Working with the Bold support team has been seamless! When I originally made the switch to begin using the Build a Box function, I struggled to get the correct options to show up. I reached out to the support team late Friday night, not expecting a response until the next week, but to my surprise someone reached back out to me on Saturday and got my ticket moving. Early Monday morning I was contacted again and was told that I was using an old version of liquid which was preventing the new functionality from working. The support rep took it upon himself to update all of my code to the newest version and I was good to go before I would have even expected a first reply from any other customer service team. Over the next few days I encountered a couple of (probably very basic) liquid issues, and the support team took the time to coach me through the changes I was looking to make - offering service which was above and beyond what I expected of them. Overall, the support team created a very memorable experience and left me to walk away proud and excited for what's next in the evolution of my business!

Greatgut

Being able to offer subscriptions of my products to my customers is a game changer for my business. My typical buyer buys 1.5x, with the Bold Subscription App, my goal is now to increase that by 200%. That is a game changer.

I had very specific styling requirements for the Subscription Widget. One email to Robb, and bam! they knocked it out. I couldn't believe I wasn't charged for all the fantastic work they did.

Smoothie Veggies

Their team was diligent and resourceful in helping through a complex problem. Thanks!