Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Morgans Dont Run Out

We tested out one of the other main subscription apps, but Recurring Orders worked better for our needs. We required a large amount of customization and have been able to do 90% of what we want with Recurring Orders. And their support team is generally very helpful when we need it.

Home To Heroes

Brenden was helpful and they hit you over the head with customer service.

The Fruit Drop

80% of our customers are recurring and we simply couldn't do it without these guys. Great App!

Abbey Roast

Awesome! Over half our orders are recurring and we have a stable flow of orders because of it. This wasn't the case before we got the app which means people were simply forgetting to re-order and so they probably just picked up their coffee when they were at the store. But now it's simply more convenient then any other way!

Thank you BOLD!

Cufflinkmonthly

We switched over to Shopify from another provider because of Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions add-on App. Our clients have already commented on how the new site subscription features make it easier for them. We look forward to our continuing growth thanks to Bold. Also a huge shout out to Brenden for his patience and expert guidance along the way!

I highly recommend this App to any provider of subscription boxes or other businesses requiring recurring billing on a great platform like Shopify.

Berkeyfiltersusa

This is a great app for the cost - the only thing I notice is that people subscribe to receive the discount on their purchase then they cancel... ughhh. What would be great is if the first item could get 0-really small incentive, then the second shipment (once we know they are real subscribers) could get the real discount we want to give to loyal customers. So say 0 or $1 on order 1, $10 on the next 11 shipments...

Pyure Sweet

Has helped secure thousands of dollars in recurring revenue each month. Definitely an app worth considering for hands-off orders. I would have given 5 out of 5 stars if the interface was more user friendly for customers who want to order in single units or cases, and with or without subscriptions displaying the new unit cost and the savings per unit.

Balancing Hormones Naturally

I'm new to Bold but I'm finding the app very useful and they make it easy for a non technical person like myself to understand it all. I would recommend it to everyone.

Fair Ridge Farms

Been using the app a few weeks and technical support is good, and the app is easy to use. It would be nice if Bold processed the recurring orders at a set time (eg midnite, since that is how shopify reports are broken down) rather than usually between 6-9am CST

Pathways 2

Good subscription service for shopify.
However, shopify itself isn't very good for subscription sites...
over all pretty good!