Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Food Rush

Victoria was extremely attentive to my needs....so much that she was actually keeping me on track with my projects and deadlines. How about that for software!

Inertiacoffeecompany

As coffee roasters, this app has been a big help in strengthening our local customer subscription base here in Colorado Springs, as well as on our website with our national audience we are starting to build!

Simplicity Teas

Love the app! I'm not tech savvy at all... and it was easy to set up!

Gray Duck Coffee

So far, the entire Bold team has been amazingly helpful. We were switching from a competitor's subscriptions app and James went above and beyond to help us make the switch and get set up. Great work, Bold!

Rituels

It's a no brainer. If you don't need to translate it, this app will be up and running in almost no time. Great support, too!

Firedeptcoffee Com

Carter was super helpful and knowledgable when I had to reach out multiple times in one day to get answers to my different questions. Top Notch!

September 19, 2019

Hi there! It's such a pleasure seeing your continued use and success with our Subscriptions app to serve coffee to firefighters and first responders everywhere. :-)

Thank you so much for sharing the kind words and commendations for Cody and Harpreet; we'll be sure to share those with them! Please don't hesitate to reach out any time; we'd be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have, or help adjust the app to continue meeting your store's needs.

Cheers!

Dogbundles

AMAZING APP! The customer service is great! Bold set up the app and turn around time was super fast! I totally recommend this app! Super easy to use! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Femthings

Your app integrates perfectly with our existing stripe account and has allowed us to bridge the gap between our advertised membership programs and organic ones! Bold customer service is always on point too! Thanks so much!

Cookie Luv

We are a new business just launched in December. We could not have built our store without the recurring billing app because Shopify does not do recurring billing. We are loving the Bold app! It was super easy to install. When we needed a few customizations, the support team was there to help, even through Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Each time I contact support they have been super friendly and helpful, both by phone and email. I am really non technical and to have the support was amazing!

Ruth at Cookie Luv

Golynx

Great service and fast support from Bolt, Thanks Brenden!