Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers

Dialed

I'm looking forward to leveraging this app with our new notebook wallet so consumers can subscribe to get their monthly notebook refills every 6 months. The Bold Apps team was incredibly fast to get the app installed - Ron is a rock star!

Perlacoco

Brenden was awesome in helping us install the app. Shouting out to him as a huge thank you. The app is amazing and we love it

Myliberty Life

Your app is fantastic. We sell personal hygiene products that are needed regularly by our customers. As a result, the Recurring App meets all of our needs, and our customers with the easy selection of more regular home delivery orders. What a gift to our business! We are too new to assess the overall effect, but we are over-the-moon at being able to offer it - and with such ease. Setting up a new e-commerce business is not easy but the Recurring App lifts the load and let's us concentrate on other pressing matters.
Your team was responsive and patient - but the installation was so easy, there really wasn't much for us, or them, to do!

La Venta Coffee

I have to say I am impressed! I work on websites professionally and was running into an issue implementing this plugin on my own. Once I got over my ego to ask for help from the developer (which is FREE by the way), the red carpet rolled out. I was told they were backlogged and it might take a few days, and within an hour I got a notice it was done! Because of the theme I was using, I had a couple other issues (which I would have though was out of the scope of work) NO!!!!! They fixed that too. AMAZING! Bold has risen the bar for all of us in the industry. Thank you. I am anxious to use your other apps now as well.

Oh and on top of that..... The App ROCKS!

Rocchio Family Coffee

Rocchio Coffee has been around since 1876. My great-great grandfather roasted coffee for the village of Gallo Matese in central Italy. I learned to roast coffee from my grandfather, Pasquale Rocchio. As a small artisan roaster, people were buying my coffee on a regular basis - every few weeks or once or twice a month. It was always getting them online, put in credit card - such a hassle. But now, with Re-occuring charges - it's order once for continued delivery. Now I can concentrate on roasting the best coffee in America.

I'm a coffee roaster...I'm geek about coffee...not so much with setting up online shopping carts. The support team was fantastic getting me pointed in the right direction, setting everything up so all I had to do was add coffee!

It's the Easy Button.

Paleo Treats

Easy to use and offers our customers a great way to keep stocked up for dessert. Right on Bold!

Paleo Meal Deliveries

Absolutely thrilled with this app, so easy to install (well, Support installed it for me for free :) the app looks so good in my products now, very seamless and so easy to manage. Very excited to have it up and running now. Thanks guys! James

Avasbox

I recently installed this app, and it's been very exciting for me thus far. They offer great support. Shoutout to Sarika for hooking the design up for me. It took 1 day to do the installation, even though they warned that it might have taken 3-4 days. The set up was fairly easy. I'm looking forward to trying other apps that they've developed.
Best experience so far with the support team was that they under promised, but over delivered. My site was ready on time for my Holiday Campaigns. I really appreciated that.

Futuristic Lights

The app was incredibly easy to install and works extremely well. The interface is very easy to use, and it really opened up a lot of product options for our store.