Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Sena Sea Dev

The setup was very quick and easy. I really appreciated the tutorial video to walk me through it.

Little Hat Creek Farm

I am just starting to use this app, but have so far been impressed by the prompt support and flexible functionality. Thanks!

Pandy

We've had a great experience with Bold Recurring Orders app. It's nice to be able to offer this feature so our customers can have their dog food regularly shipped to their home. Bold is always great with customer support, too, and always addresses and questions or concerns we have with the app. Thanks!

Barnlab

Brenden has been super responsive and helpful in getting my app set up and integrated with my store.

The Spa Dr

Chris updated some CSS super quick...it's like having a developer at your finger tips.

Credible Foods

Here is why this app is worth a 1 star rating.

I installed the app 3 weeks ago after reading endless 5 star reviews. As a fellow Canadian company I was excited to support an app built in Canada. This is what I experienced.

After first installing the app I had a problem with the orders not going to the recurring order checkout. I contacted support and was told that someone would take a look at it. I received an email back informing me that everything was fixed. It wasn't. I contact support again and let them know I was still having a problem with the orders not showing up properly in the shopping cart. I was told that they would fix the issue and make my store a seamless experience. That didn't happen. While they did fix the issue of the CURRENT products going to the correct shopping cart, any new product I created would still go to the Shopify cart. I decided to call the support and was told that someone would contact me later that night or the next morning. That has not happened (it is now day 3). I have had to delay my store opening by 2 weeks already and am now facing a third week.

Throughout this time I have been sent emails pandering for me to leave a positive review, starting when I first downloaded the app and hadn't even used it. The fact that you beg for positive reviews should have been a red flag and explains why you currently have a 5 start rating in Shopify apps.

I will happily be uninstalling the app this week and look forward to working with recharge for my recurring subscription needs. This entire experience has been awful.

The Food Repository

Fantastic app and 5-star customer service! My store hasn't launched yet so I have yet to figure out everything that's possible with the app but so far so good. The Bold Support team are superstars, they installed the app for me and helped me when I got stuck with other set-up items. Highly recommend!

Marana Usa

Thanks for this great apps, make my life easy, keep the good job, congrats

Sogo Snacks

I tried a different app by another company but didn't like it as much as Bold's. Thanks.

Kentest1

When I had a question/problem, I contacted Bold and Paul took care of my unique problem very quickly.

I wish I could give them 10 Stars - they earned them!