Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Paleo Meal Deliveries

Absolutely thrilled with this app, so easy to install (well, Support installed it for me for free :) the app looks so good in my products now, very seamless and so easy to manage. Very excited to have it up and running now. Thanks guys! James

Avasbox

I recently installed this app, and it's been very exciting for me thus far. They offer great support. Shoutout to Sarika for hooking the design up for me. It took 1 day to do the installation, even though they warned that it might have taken 3-4 days. The set up was fairly easy. I'm looking forward to trying other apps that they've developed.
Best experience so far with the support team was that they under promised, but over delivered. My site was ready on time for my Holiday Campaigns. I really appreciated that.

Futuristic Lights

The app was incredibly easy to install and works extremely well. The interface is very easy to use, and it really opened up a lot of product options for our store.

Bariatricpal

This a great app and a decent service. I had Bold do the initial install. To keep a very long story short...we lost over 17 of our initial recurring orders because whoever set things up didn't do it correctly. They fixed the issue after there was a chance of recourse and it really sucked to lose our initial recurring customers. Bold creates good apps but they really need to step it up in the support department.

UPDATE

April 23, 2016:

I've changed my rating for Bold's Recurring Orders app to 5 stars. Bold improved support and has released some fantastic updates since I left my initial review.

UPDATE

Nov 10, 2016:

BOLD has really stepped up to the plate. Their support is *FANTASTIC*! They respond really quickly and have assisted us quite a bit with advanced implementation. They keep updating the features and I'm really happy I selected their recurring order app for our store!

Freshpatch

Mohammad couldn't have been more helpful. Great service, great app - excellent company. Thanks for getting www.freshpatch.com.au up and running.

Naplesnaturals

Recurring orders is a major revenue source for us. We have tried several and we had even moved shopping carts to be able to accommodate this but all the solutions we tried were clunky. This is the first reasonably priced recurring order application that just makes sense. It was easy enough to set up and has many positive attributes. I really like it and think it will be a valuable resource for us. The only thing I don't like is that it mirrors our cart so that we do have to do a few things that aren't totally seamless. But on the whole it's an A grade product with room to move to the unassailable king of the hill with some additional integration work. Nicely done, easy to use and mostly seamless.

Sokx

Perfect and if used properly will be a real revenue booster!

Innermatcha

Shoutout to bradley for the quick installation!

Haybalancer

We were tired of the lies from Volusion regarding their recurring shipment features. When they showed zero interest in fixing these we found Bold Apps Recurring Shipments. The features that this app gives to our customers and us make it an indispensable part of our business.

Spice Origin

Very simple and powerful tool to add recurring orders to your products. Love the simplicity and appreciated the BoldApps team doing the integration on my behalf.