Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Www Amsterdamjuices Com

This used to be a great company as far as support. They installed this, claimed it was 100% and even set to my style... Obviously not, and anyone could have seen that by just looking at the page. Request after request, canned response after canned response. I will NOT be recommending these guys any longer, I am embarrassed that I ever did!

Bone Broth Co

Amazing support and love the app! Shoutout to Tamer and Brenden for their awesome work and service

Rincon Del Chef

Great extension, nice work and awesome service.
Brenden is da maaaaan!

Healthy Earth

Great app and amazing support!

Ecoserv

Originally, I reviewed a 1 star. This was due to the challenge I had with getting in contact with any team member. However, I was reached out to be a few team members and was given excellent service. They dedicated time with me on the phone, helped me brainstorm ideas for buildout, and installed the app for me.

Truly an awesome team there and they are working really hard for each customer it seems. I have just started tinkering with the app and it's fantastic! Lots of control, functionality, and one of the best UX/UI available. The wait was well worth it.

Fellows Essential Gentleman

Top Service installed within 1 day, even went to the lengths of matching the style to my store too! Marie-Claude may you win your office competition! You deserve it!

Renucell

They take car of the installation of the liquid code! Marty is great.

Rabbit Hole Hay

Bold has done it again. This app is great. Easy to use. All the features we needed and great, great customer support. They are on it!

Mommy Market

I've had two experiences with your support team - both equally timely and efficient. One of the products we KNOW moms use everyday are diapers and wipes. We wanted to provide a diaper and wipes auto shipment product and make it available to our Mommy Market Members. This is a recurring product - hence the need for Bold Apps Recurring Orders App. Initially I attempted to install the App myself. I got to a certain point and no longer felt comfortable. I then took advantage of the Bold Apps offer to install the application for me. Thank you for that! The support team quickly installed the app for me and even styled it to match our site as best they could. This product has over 100 variables. After some testing, I was not able to get the product to work correctly and pull in the product price information for the variable that the user chose. After reaching out to the Bold Apps support team, I received timely communication and they fixed the issue for me - even with so many different variables.

I've been in business for 12 years now and customer service is very important to me. It is not often I find an organization that provides the level of service that I offer and expect. Bold Apps has definitely delivered in this area!

Iblends

Fantastic App!!! Highly recommend to those wanting to easily integrate recurring orders. Powerful, flexible features and few limitations. Five Stars! Thank you!