Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

My Essential Supplies

Definitely a must for any biz!!

Firehouseshirtclub

So far Recurring Orders has been a huge help for our business. We've been running a subscription based service for 5+ years. Over the last couple years we've grown very quickly and our old spreadsheet method just couldn't keep up with the growth. Recurring Orders helped us import our data and has significantly cut down the time we spend managing orders. One of the best features of Recurring Orders is the fact that it's built on arguably the most robust online commerce sites available, Shopify. Great job team. Keep up the good work. -Jim

Blackironco

Bold is doing what others should be. Brenden was a great help installing the code.

Health 2 Ltd

Excellent addition to the store. Many of our disabled living clients and/or carers use our recurring orders and be confident their order will be with them on the same day every occurrence.

Earths Living Clay

This is exactly what we were looking for.
Very easy integration thanks to the tech team at Bold Apps.

Try it!

Birdtricks

I am in the process of switching my current customers from the system of Infusionsoft to Bold. It all started when everyone on my customer service team was insanely unhappy using IS, and I was looking for an alternative. Shopify recommended Bold, and I decided to give it a try.

The first thing I really like about Bold, besides the fair pricing, is that it allows my customers to manage their own accounts/subscriptions. This is huge! It also has not had any hang ups or glitches like our old system - like kicking people off subs or moving them to a new one of its own mind!

My customer service team is able to create accounts for our customers who aren't as tech-savvy by simply doing so by logging out of the system, and getting their information and entering it over the phone. This way we can go in later and manage it however necessary if they continue to not want to do so themselves or otherwise can't. (I wish we could do this from inside the system, but Bold has told us that they don't allow that for security of personal info purposes.)

Being able to use a modern system that easily integrates with Shopify is life-changing for me. My customers are happy and my customer service employees are happy and that's huge and more than I could ever ask for. Thanks, Bold! I am looking forward to the many added features and updates Bold adds that will only improve everyone's experience from here!

Ie Y

Thanks, Brenden - appreciate all the assistance!

Spark Mints

So far so good! Just installed it last week. But the support is beyond excellent for setting up this app. Shout out to Henry for his help!

Grace Notes Subscription

I love that it takes the guess work out of the subscription process for me AND my customers! It's easy to navigate and someone who isn't into coding or internet heavy lifting can still use it. It works great with my e-commerce store AND with useful shipping options--which is a shop owners dream. I've contacted customer support more than once and they've been helpful and attentive. Cody and Kyle are rockstars and help me regularly!! A big thanks to BOLD for great customer service!

My Hairprint

This app has amazing functionality. It does require a little more setup, it's not plug and play, but the ease of use and the level functionality as a customer and a store owner is unparalleled. It is worth the effort if you have a strong and growing business.

We have been using another subscription app that will be unnamed, and all of our grievances with that app are being solved by us switching over, and I literally mean ALL of them. Customers can ship upcoming orders immediately, easily substitute products, have more control over their delivery schedule, can easily change their shipping option/method, and so much more. On our end, we can do things like substitute products that are comparable, give discount codes to existing subscribers, send them more comprehensive e-mail notifications with more triggers, and again, so much more, things we never could do before. The discount code system in this app is based on Shopify's system, and we think it's superior.

One of my favorite features is that this app can force customers to sign up for an account, but only if they are subscribing. Before, we would have had to force all customers to sign up for accounts, even for 1-time purchases, or none at all. It forced us to either increase our subscription support tickets or reduce sales. The problem is that so many subscribers didn't know where to go to adjust their subscription because they never signed up for an account, which caused a lot of problems.

Our old subscription app also had squat for reporting, so now we can really see how our sales and subscribers are growing with projected revenue. We can also refund people in the app for returns rather than going into the payment gateway (like stripe), and it updates the order in shopify to reflect this, whereas our old app did not, requiring us to manually add notes to the order. The level of customization with CSS/HTML is also wonderful, so we can make everything look beautiful on our store.

It's also worth noting that Bold has incredible customer support, so if you run into issues or have questions, they are there for you. To Victoria and everyone else that helped us, thank you! If you have great ideas for features, they will listen and continue to improve upon their apps. Plus, for the price they charge for these highly functional apps is 100% worth investing in.

We compared Bold to our current subscription app over a year ago, and now we sorely regret not switching then. It seemed on par, but we clearly didn't do our homework. Though the transition will be difficult in switching apps (and be warned if you're switching, this is not easy), we know it's worth it in the end. What Bold has done to this app is incredible, and now we are installing several more of their apps to do product bundles, wholesale, and so much more.