Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Pet Warehouse Supplies

Snigdha helped with my install and communication was great and install was fast. So far the app is as advertised and more!

January 9, 2020

Hey there! We're so glad to hear that Snigdha was able to help you out with your new app installation; we do our best to get them done in a timely manner, and appreciate your patience! :-)

We're really glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about any of the features or how to get something to work; we'd be more than happy to explain.

Cheers!

Cherry Blend Coffee Roasters

We just started our business in August and we’ve been very happy so far with the over all service that bold provides us along with our customers. When I have questions there is someone there to answer my questions and solve my issues. Thank you for everything that the bold team does.
The only negative remark would be the wait time on the phone to speak with a agent.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! Congratulations on beginning your business, we're so excited for you, and are elated that you decided to go with Bold Subscriptions for your subscription-based business.

We are always ready to help however we can when it comes to answering questions or solving issues you run into, and we wish that we could offer more timeslots that work for you when it comes to phone calls!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please don't hesitate to reach out again if there's anything else we can do to help. Best of luck with the continued success of your business!

ScalpMED®

Great app with great functionality and great support. Can't ask for much more. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for subscription feature on Shopify.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review about our support team and our app's functionality. We really appreciate it, and are really glad you're happy with us and our product!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, thank you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments that we can assist with!

Mountain Vibes Coffee Co.

The service and support was awesome. I installed the app, but had some issues with my theme afterwards (Parallax Theme), namely the Add to Cart button stopped working and the product images stopped opening in a pop-up, but rather as a new page... (hard to explain, but basically you would have to click the back button instead of just clicking away from the image to close it...). Anyway, Sukh helped me out and the team got right on fixing the issues.

January 9, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for reaching out to us and being patient while we looked into this for you! So sorry that you had some weird experiences with the Add to Cart button; that certainly isn't what should have happened.

If you have any other questions or need anything else from us, don't hesitate to reach out again!

Organique Science

I use Bold Subscriptions for Subscribe and Save. The app works great as well as support. Thanks to Kelsey and Alexas for the help in fixing our issues.

January 9, 2020

Hi there! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our subscribe & save feature. We appreciate the kind words about our support team, and will be sure to pass along the kudos to our specialists. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

NutriZing

Great help from bold support (Snigdha, Ankur & Nikki) looking forward for better results. Thank you and keep it up :)

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that our amazing support specialists were able to help you out with the issues you were experiencing! :-)

We're very sorry that you had some troubles with Bold Subscriptions, and are crossing our fingers that you won't need to contact us again with issues. Please don't hesitate if you need to reach out, though!

Seaspoon

The very helpful team (Cody) has talked me through, on the web chat, setting up the Manage Subscriptions page. Thanks!!

January 8, 2020

Hi there! It's great to hear that Cody was able to talk you through the Manage Subscriptions page! We think your customers are going to love having the ability to make changes to their subscriptions with that great page.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! Thanks for the review.

FormulaR3

Great help in the chat with Priyanka, was patient and resourceful. First time using this app, looking for some good results.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're having a great first experience with our Subscriptions app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

We look forward to seeing your success with Subscriptions, and how you set it up!

Partisan Coffee Company | Republican

Just got some amazing customer service from Brenda. Very quick and professional and gave me some additional pointers that I wasn't aware of. Thank you Brenda!

January 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that Brenda was able to work with you to get Subscriptions installed and answer any questions you had. She's an absolute sweetheart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

InSiteNutrition

I had some complicated issues to sort out with my stores pages and links. Cody and Melody from BOLD did a great job of walking me through the steps. The BOLD subscriptions app has been great for growing my business. I would recommend it to other shopify users.

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out to us when you began facing some issues with the store pages and links - so sorry that it happened to begin with, but it's great to hear that our experts were able to work with you to resolve the issue and walk you through ti!

We appreciate the recommendation very much, and are glad to hear that you've been enjoying Subscriptions!