Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Critical Kit

I was a little confused at first as this is a really powerful app with lots of features, but one quick live chat with Sam and I got everything working perfectly. This app really is a dream if you want to do subscription boxes, but it really does do so much more!

Portioned LLC

Chintan was extremely helpful and quick to fix our issue! The app is also extremely Amazing! Highly recommend!

Feya Candles

Priyanka and Clifford were very kind, while making sure they understood my issue so they could best assist us. Great support!

Gold Armoire Beauty

Cody is awesome!!!! I was having some issues and was told via chat that someone would reach out to me. The issue was pretty time sensitive so I was a little worried that I wouldnt hear back from anyone soon. The chat ended with the original support and right when I was about to close the screen, Cody hopped on explained and resolved my issue. Thank you again

Sips by

Priyanka's been great, she's helped me every time that I have talked to her and has made sure that the issue is either resolved or that I will have a follow-up!

Will & Able

Bold support is so helpful! I have gotten a lot of support clarifying all my questions and helping me to learn my way around. Thanks Bold!

Mighty Missouri Coffee Co.

Chintan with Bold SUbscriptions helped me through all of my questions quickly and everything was resolved! Thanks Chintan!

Upful Blends

I was on Chat s with Samantha and she was Super helpful!! She provided me with a lot of context and a lot of useful information.

Goldenmomentcard

I chat with Support (Priyanka). I had many questions about the app and it was able to help me in all areas. So really good support !
Thank you Priyanka!!

Three Tree Coffee Roasters

We love this app. It has been a consistently reliable way to provide subscription options for our coffee roasting business. Jonnathan was also a huge help when we discovered a coding issue that hindered check out. He found the issue and fixed it in a matter of 24-48 hours. Excellent service.