Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

PureHands

Great customer support. Priyanka on live chat was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I was having. Highly recommend this product!

Dailies For Her

This is my first store - the setup was simple and when I had any questions the live chat was super helpful. Shout out to Daniel for helping me out with a customer support issue.

Impact Trades

Best customer support especially Abhi and Nicholas they helped me a lot, doing great things here. keep up the good work

ChristClout

Great customer support. Rebecca on live chat was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I was having. Highly recommend this product!

Naturmetic

Nick was very helpful and assisted us with a difficult install. The app works great and is a great addition to our store.

Martina's

Great live chat support to solve doubts.Thanks a lot Daniel! You really helped us with your tips to translate the app

We Are Lifelong

can't fault the customer service Big shout out to Clifford and Ankur how were super helpful and patient..

DoveCart.com

Cody was such a great help. I had no idea what I was doing for a refund since it was my first subscription refund for a customer. Cody answered all my questions and send me a link so I can easily follow the step.

Happy Monk Coffee Co.

Great help so far, I just started with the app and was lost >> BUT they were quick to assist! Thanks so much Clifford!

Mindzai Canada

Great support. I needed to do some changes for a customer but I didn't know how. Carter logged into the chat and helped me out perfectly!