Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Crafty Cocktails

Outstanding customer service! (ask for Cody) Our Store uses several Bold apps including recharge, cashier, loyalty and my experience has been excellent. They integrate well with our eCommerce platform and have solid functionality and aesthetic. Our main app is bold recharge which we use to capture subscription auto-renewals. We have a developer that typically does all of the app tailorings but occasionally he is AFK and I have to do some backend work myself on the fly. I understand it for the most part but if If I end up getting stuck, Bold customer support chat always bails me out quickly. A real live person is online right away and they are extremely human and tactful. Recently I had Cody on chat for 45 mins and he helped me with several issues outside of my original support item. This is a huge value feature for us as things can go wrong on the fly and other apps have bot chat support which can be frustrating time wasters. Highly recommend Bold products, they have a quality app for just about everything and their support is fantastic. Thanks Cody!

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We love hearing about our merchants' experiences. :-)

We're glad you're able to use our Recurring Orders & Subscriptions app to offer your customers such an awesome monthly package! It's great to hear you're also using more of our apps in tandem to really offer your customers more ways to interact with your shop.

We're really glad to hear that Cody was able to chat with you until all of your issues were resolved, when your developer is unavailable. So glad we could help!

Whole Botanics

Honestly some of the best and quick customer service I've ever experienced through an app like Bold Subscriptions. Harpreet has been super helpful. 5 out of 5 for sure. I also enjoy the ease of use for the subscriptions. The look and feel fits right in with my website.

September 26, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review; we're so happy to hear that! We really strive to provide top-tier customer service to all of our merchants, and love hearing from our happy customers that we're doing something right. :-)

We also love hearing that you're really enjoying the app; we're very proud of our subscription app, and love seeing our merchants be able to offer different types of subscriptions to their customers. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ISOThrive

Whenever I have questions I use the live chat feature of Bold and they are always helpful and responsive. Simran helped me today and she not only quickly gave me a response but found me a step by step guide to follow so I could remember her explanation. The live chat feature is my favorite!! Thanks!

September 26, 2019

Hey there, we're so glad to hear that you love our live chat feature! It's a really great way to get quick answers to more general questions - and our Help Center is full of awesome guides! Thanks so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience. :-)

Eliot Grey

I just added the app to use for our sock collection. It was confusing at first but customer service stepped in and we're up and running. Seeing subscription requst and it's only been up an hour. Great app.

Eliot Grey

October 4, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you were able to get the app up and running with the help of our support team; sorry to hear you had some confusion with setting it up initially! We're glad it's working for you now.

Love your variety of socks, by the way. They look very comfortable, and the unique designs and colours are great.

Garno - En anderledes garnshop

Stay away from this app. They state they support different gateways, but really they don't. They use a feature within the gateway to save creditcard information, but the problem is, often the gateway still wants the CVC code, so the recurring subsciption fails, and it will cost you a lot of money. Then you think, well i can just switch to stripe, which is well supported by bold, but no Bold Clearly don't want to deal with the problems, they promised 3 days to port the customers.... This has now been going on for 3 months, and bold doesn't do anything to get the problem solved. If you don't write them litteraly all the time, they will just forget about it, and hope someone magically solves the problems for you, because they aren't interested in helping... There exists a ROTTEN culture within BOLD, and the internal comunications. And suddely someone else writes you, and you can waste time trying to explain to this guy all over again, what you have tried to explain the first guy in weeks... I cant seem to get them to help me...

September 27, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for leaving us this review, as it helps us understand where things need to be improved in our customer service processes. I'm very sorry you have had a poor experience with us thus far; that's certainly not how we aim to conduct ourselves with our merchants.

I have spoken with our migrations specialists to better understand what has been going on, and just wanted to let you know that we simply need you to contact your initial payment gateway provider in order to get the migration process started! We'll be able to get everything migrated for you as soon as you're able to reach out to them, as per the email that was sent yesterday.

Please get back to us ASAP once you have contacted them, as we'd love to get this sorted for you.

Urbe Café

I really enjoy using this app. Very easy to install and to personalize. The support team are fast and works. Thanks.

September 24, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're really enjoying the app, and all the customizations you can make to it to really make it unique on your store.

Love the way that you're using Subscriptions on your store to create an awesome Coffee Club. :-)

Currency Coffee Co

So far so good! Easy to install, pretty easy to set up (our needs were fairly simple). Had a small issue, sent a chat request, Cody answered and I literally had a resolution in less than 10 seconds, plus Cody gave me a way to fix it myself in the future. Recommend this app!

September 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad to hear that you've found the app easy to set up so far, and that Cody was able to assist you with the issue you ran into!

Thanks very much for the recommendation; we really appreciate it! By the way, we love that your coffee is organic and fair-trade! :-)

HempRx

Had some issues that were addressed by Oli. He was a phenomenal help to me, and got me straightened out. I would recommend this app, along with their team to anyone. VERY flexible, and innovative. Most apps like this are not as customizable, and braod as this one can be for your store. If you find a function that will not work right away, REACH OUT to them, they may be able to customize it to your liking.

September 23, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I just wanted to apologize for the delay in responses - we do our best to get back to our merchants as soon as we can. However, our live chat specialists are only trained to answer more general questions, so unfortunately we cannot always get more technical questions that require some investigation answered immediately.

It looks like our support specialist, Oli, has given you some options in how we can help with what you are looking to achieve! Hopefully one of these options will be something you are interested in, as we'd love to get the app working for you how it's supposed to be, and how you want it to look.

edgewater candles

This app provides a great back-end solution to subscriptions. It's easy to use and customize, but more importantly the customer service is great. Kaiser helped me out today through the chat feature and addressed my needs right away. Highly recommended!

September 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review of our Subscriptions app - we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying it, and find it easy to customize. We definitely wanted to provide our customers with plenty of subscription options so they could integrate subscription boxes into their business.

Thank you for the recommendation! By the way, the video on your homepage is mesmerizing, and your candles look amazing!

Complete Health

Cody and Tony with Subscriptions did a great job. They were very quick to respond, trouble shoot, and fix the issue I had. Great team all around. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Hey there. Thank you so much for the review! So glad to hear that Tony and Cody were able to respond to you and get everything fixed so quickly. We pride ourselves in getting things for our merchants worked out as quickly as we possibly can!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)