Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Cafiniti

There are two key things to consider when choosing an app, it's functionality and the support offered by the developer. Bold are phenomenal with both aspects!

The subscriptions app does everything we could wish for and has added a tremendous amount of value to our business - and our customers.

The support we received to get the app up and running has been first-class. Julian has gone above and beyond to help out. Thank you!

I can't recommend Bold enough....

October 31, 2019

Hi there - thank you so very much for your very kind words! We're elated to hear that Julian was able to provide you with the phenomenal service we strive for - he's a real stand-up guy, and we're glad you had the chance to work with him to get Subscriptions up and running on your store.

We love hearing that our app has been able to add a lot of value to both your business and your customers; thanks so much for sharing! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and we highly appreciate the recommendation. Thank you!

KETO Meal Program

Always helpful. Thanks Chintan. - This is the easiest software I have found to date / use it on both of my Shopify stores.

October 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear you love our Subscriptions app and are using it on both of your Shopify stores. We appreciate you leaving us a review! Thanks so much for that, and we're happy to help with any questions you may run into while using it.

Life By Equipe

Great customer service from Sukh - answered all my questions around fulfilment. And getting the app installed

October 30, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get all of your fulfillment questions when using Bold Subscriptions! We're happy to hear the app is all installed and ready for you to begin using, as well.

We look forward to seeing your success with offering subscriptions!

Bloem

So far im very happy, not only with the product but also the service. I was previously using recharge and wish I had migrated sooner. Bold offers so much more flexibility and an easier to use platform. Lucas is one of the migration specialists and he has been very quick to try and get the app up and running on my site! Thanks for all the support Bold.

October 28, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that Lucas was able to get you migrated over. He's one of our top migration specialists, so we're glad to hear you were able to work with him on switching over to Bold Subscriptions!

We love hearing that you're so happy with our service and app; please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. We'd love to help again!

Peacock Republic

Truly amazing customer service! Deeply appreciate Sukh assisting me with an issue I was having. Love the instant chat feature to quickly get assistance. Sukh truly provided excellent service and I am so thankful. -Erin

October 25, 2019

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear we were able to dazzle you with our customer service! :-) Sukh is great, and our live chat feature is an awesome way to get a quick response to more basic questions you might have about the app or its functionality.

We're so happy we were able to get everything sorted and answered for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else!

VADE Nutrition

Great support! I love asking questions and getting a quick and great response. I have been helped by Rahul multiple times. They have always been a great help to me and very understanding. Thank you for the awesome work. Keep it up!

October 24, 2019

Hi there! We love hearing that you've been able to access our great live chat feature on a few occasions now, and have had the pleasure of speaking with Rahul to get all of your questions answered.

We want to make sure we're always available to help how we can, so we're glad to hear you're happy with our support! I love that you offer sample packs on your protein powder, by the way!

Rock Paper Shears

Thanks for your time today, PJ. I have been using Bold Subscriptions for 1.5 years and I've been very pleased. Glad to see that the team is continuing to progress the app's features.

October 24, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer the past year and a half; we're so glad you're enjoying our Subscriptions app to offer your customers a recurring subscription of shears! We're glad to hear that our product manager was able to get on a call with you and help you out. We're happy to continue adding features that our merchants are interested in!

RareServices

The app is great for Subscription products/services. It has most of the functionality incorporated in it.
Alexa (Support) helped me understand and setup/ configure the App. She quickly responded to clarify my queries. It was great working with her.
Anyone can test out the App with trail version before making a decision to buy.

October 23, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you like the app and its functionalities! If there's anything you feel is missing, please do reach out and let us know as we value our customers' feedback, and can look at making those changes in the future. :-)

We love hearing that our support specialists were able to provide you with the world-class service that we strive for, so we're glad to hear that Alexa was able to work with you on this!

Pure Bean

Rahul was the man! Helped me with all my questions and was able to get everything ready to go for my store!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that Rahul was able to get all of your questions answered and prepare the app for use on your store; we look forward to seeing your success with Bold Subscriptions. :-)

Please reach out to us if you need anything else!

Shotgun Dog Coffee

Sukh was very helpful. Customer support for Bold is first class. I look forward to continuing a partnership.

October 18, 2019

We're glad to hear that our support team was able to get everything sorted for you. We certainly pride ourselves in offering world-class support, so we're very glad to hear that you were able to reach out to us and get that help!

We look forward to continuing to work with you and helping you with anything you might need in the future. :-)