Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

myorganiccompany

This app has been greta at helping us with all our recurring orders and subscriptions. All the added features help keep us organized as well! And their customer service has always been helpful. Chintan helped me last time and quickly showed me how to fix an issue that was extremely important for our customers. You won't regret using this app!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review; we're really happy to hear that the features with Subscriptions are keeping you organized and working for your business. We're glad to see that our support team was able to help you get things fixed so that your customers could continue using your subscription service.

Thank you so much for recommending our app! Love the reason behind why your company was started as well. :-)

Dreamstream HD

Such a fantastic app - and the customer support is unbelievably good! They have live chat and will sort any issues and customise code to help out - I am impressed and then some. Nick and Cody were excellent in the help department. Thumbs up. Recommend this to anyone needing subscriptions on their site

September 13, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the recommendation of our Subscriptions app! We're really glad to hear you love it and our support. :)

Nick and Cody are really hard workers; we're so glad you were able to get support from them! We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to them.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

HYPEMAKERZ

I have been installing mutiple recurring payment apps like partial-ly, and others but bold subscriptions looks like the winner here in terms of features needed. CODY chatbot ninja dude has been extra helpful in getting me set up. WOoohoo!

September 13, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and the recommendation of Bold Subscriptions! We're so glad to hear that the features we offer are the right ones for your business.

Cody is a very knowledgable rep, so we're so glad to hear he was able to get you set up with the app! By the way, super cool party products!

The Rusty Spur Tack, Feed & Pet

Excellent service from Jonathan installing the subscription app to our store. I tried myself but was beyond my ability! He installed it perfectly and in a timely fashion. Thank-you!

September 11, 2019

We're thrilled to hear that Jonnathan was able to get the app installed for you! Subscriptions is one of our most difficult ones. :-)

Thank you so much for leaving us a review; we can't wait to see what you do with Subscriptions! Please let us know if you need any assistance now that the app is up and running on your store.

YourZooki

Great app and customer service - needed some slight customisations making and Cody & Josh were a huge help. Would recommend!

September 6, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that Cody and Josh were able to get the customizations done for you! We're always happy to help with things like that when we can, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

Wood Wellness

This app is the perfect solution to allow customers to purchase our products on a recurring basis. They get to choose what works best for them, and in turn, that is what's best for us. Customer Service with Bold has also been tremendously helpful with any questions I have come across. Huge thank you to Rajni! All in all, this is an excellent app!

September 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that the app is meeting our customers' needs. We're so glad to hear that you like the different subscription styles we offer, and that our customer service team has been able to assist you with your questions!

We look forward to seeing your store when it launches! Best of luck, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :)

Northmen Beard Company

Loving the Bold app, Only a month in so we are learning the ropes. Thank you
Jennifer from support for all the help getting us started! I love all the custom settings and the ability to control subscriptions seamlessly! - NMBC

September 5, 2019

We're super happy to hear that you're loving our Subscriptions app! There can certainly be a learning curve with it since we offer multiple options, so please reach out whenever you have any questions and we'd be more than happy to help you out again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we look forward to seeing your subscriptions grow! Love the branding by the way - the scent names for the beard balm are awesome.

FeastDay

This app is terrific. It is easy to use and the tech support is great. I recently needed it integrated into a new theme and Snigdha did a quick and awesome job.

September 4, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind words about our app and our support team - we're so happy to hear that Snigdha was able to get Subscriptions working on your new theme..

Please let us know if you need any further assistance; we'd be glad to help. :-)

Bohindie Stream

Jennifer is amazing! She was so helpful and kind with getting me set up with this app! She's the best and this app is pretty detailed, but once up and running it's awesome!

August 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you with the setup of your subscription box - it can certainly be daunting as we offer multiple ways to offer your subscription, so it's great to see that you've got it all working! Thank you for the review.

I really love the celestial vibes I get from your jewelry - it's so beautiful!

Healthy Snack Solutions

This is a fantastic app! Great for making subscription orders convenient and seamless for customers. Only time we had a problem was when we migrated our account to a new store URL. Cody and Robert efficiently and effectively helped us get back up a running quickly.

August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We love to hear from our customers, and we're so glad that our support team was able to get things working again after the URL migration. A disruption in services is stressful as a business owner, so we're always committed to getting things working for you again as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any other questions for us. :)