Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Real Hero Studios

Great app with good functionality. Sarah and Carter with Bold answered every question and problem I had perfectly and in good time. Sarah even notified me about and helped me fix problems that I didn't realize I had. Above and beyond EXCELLENT customer service! Thanks Sarah and Carter!

Alvaro Planchart Eyewear

Customer service is terrific. They are available by email or inmediatly via chat. They always answer all my questions effectively. Thank you.

globeinsandbox

Some of the best support I've experienced in dealing with Shopify apps. Priyanka was outstanding in helping me with installation and theme-specific questions.

Volcano Coffee Works

Loving the Bold subscription app and have found the speed and accuracy of the help from Vighnesh a fantastic additional value.

StayNaked Kitchen

Great app and great Customer service! Cody was knowledgable and helped me with everything I needed! I used this app for my meal prep company and it works like a charm! So far so good! My customers and I love how we can create our own subscriptions. Really separates ourselves from the competition

Majesty Coffee

Aryan was great. Helped me without a delay. Look forward to installing yet ANOTHER bold up. Great products all around.

Invigorated Water

Aryan was fantastic, but all the help I've had with bold has been terrific.
Thanks for the great customer service both by phone and chat.

FarmCo Market

Aryan Sharma was very helpful!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again
Answered all of my questions about notifications

Jack

Arcana Vault

Excellent customer support. Carter was very helpful in getting me set up with my subscription service. I will definitely be using Bold moving forward!

Aromatic Infusions

Great subscription app with even better customer service! Service is always fast and friendly, we definitely recommend giving them a try!