Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

House of Flowers

I used this app to sell subscriptions and I do love the functionalities. The true star of the show however is the support, no doubt! Would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell subscriptions on shopify :)

The Boss Palace

Priyanka was an amazing help! Thank you so much. They were very patient with me and all my concerns.

V Dub T Shirt Club

Carter & Vighnesh was very helpful in helping me get the product set up. I was able to use the chat customer support to solve the issue.

CW Body Organics

I started off using a competitor app and was unsuccessful for 3 days in setting up the subsctiption app to work (without naming it, it is highly rated on Shopify's app store). After getting zero response from support, I was then emailed an offer to pay for support for that app. Deleted the app and added this app instead. Within 1 hour of downloading the app, it was up and running. I even had an issue with the test order and Mayank in support live chatted me through the entire process. Support couldn't have been any better. Strongly recommended!

Costa Brazil

Very amazing app! Thank you to Simran from customer support for listening to all issues and offering me great ideas. Highly recommend this app and thank you again Simran.

Luxe Luk

The customer support here is outstanding, spoke with Mayank today. Amazing person to talk too. He addressed my all concerns by giving me immediate solution to it. In the past spoke to Harpreet & Laurel, both of them were very friendly with prompt solutions. In entirety everyone is awesome and helpful in this company. Thank you Bold Support!

Homestead Coffee Roasters

Carter, Samantha, and Melody were all great helping me with various questions today. Fast, smart, friendly and helpful live chat. Thank you.

Black Circle Coffee

The customer support here is outstanding, spoke with Daniel today and he was awesome. The apps are brilliant and the live chat is amazing top rated app for sure!!!! Start using them immediately 5*

Brave

Carter, on the bold help team is great. Thank you carter for all the help! Appreciate the speedy responses.

Face Mask of the Month

Kelsey in Customer Service was a pleasure to work with! She was friendly and efficient and helped us solve a concern easily! Thank you!