Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Cannonball Coffee Company

Really useful app for adding subscription offers to existing products. Functionally is continually improving, with integration of discounts and a new flow to sto p customers cancelling.

I had a few teething problems when I switched to Bold Cashier as the two apps didn't talk. However Lucas from Bold was able to fix this for me.

The level of customer service from Bold has been outstanding across all their apps that I use.

August 23, 2019

Hello there - we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! We're very sorry for the troubles you ran into when switching to Cashier, but are glad to see that Lucas was able to get everything working properly for you!

We're so happy to hear that all of your experiences with us have been positive, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Legendary Coffee Company

Jennifer was very helpful when needing to get my new product variations synced. Getting it synced was extremely easy. I come from the WordPress WOOCOMMERCE world. The support ALONE is worth getting rid of the headaches in the WC WP world. Get on Shopify and use this plugin now. Your time will thank me later.

August 23, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that Jennifer made your experience switching platforms and using our app a good one! We hope you like Subscriptions as much as our support team. :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions about the app, or if there's anything else we can help with!

Dreamyandco

I've used many different apps to help us run the subscription product and I think Bold is the best of the best. any apps have its own perks and plus and minus but the most important part of being in this industry is the word "SUPPORT".

they have the best SUPPORT system and they will always find a way to help because they do care about you and your business.

I think i have contacted them for 2 reasons, removing / uninstalling the code from my theme and asking them to help me with specific customization.

pay close attention on this, even when they know that i am leaving their service and will not use their app anymore, they STILL HELP YOU.

I am quite lucky to chat with one of their support team - her name is Regina and she's the representative of the word "BEST SUPPORT".

never say no to you, always find a way to help you as fast as she can.

thank you so much for being such a great support! love your app, love your team and don't be like "RE_H_RG_D" . u can guess who LOL

August 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for all the kind words about our support team and our app. We know that our apps aren't always going to be the right solution for every store, so we are always willing to help, even if it means that you've found a different solution. :-)

We're so happy to hear that Regina was able to provide you with such a great experience - we'll be sure to share your kudos with her! We hope to continue providing you with a great experience, and look forward to watching your subscription business grow with Bold Subscriptions!

Audra Style Art

Just downloaded the app and we are loving it so far! Very easy to set up and any questions we have are answered in real-time through the Help chat feature. Regina at the help desk is awesome! Highly recommend this app to add a new consistent revenue stream to our online business.

August 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app! It can certainly be daunting to set up something that's brand new, so we're really happy to hear that Regina was able to get everything answered for you through live chat. It's an awesome way to get quick answers to general questions!

Really love the unique style and bright colours of your earrings, by the way! What an awesome way to integrate subscriptions into your business.

Pulsar Vaporizers

We are still setting up this app, ran into some update issues with our theme. Sarah (Rajni) was ON POINT! took my chat, required a screen shot, and had my fix in place in under 10 min. Thanks so much.

August 19, 2019

Hello there. We're sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the theme! We're glad to hear that our support specialists were able to get everything running smoothly for you, though!

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else - we'd love to help again. :-)

eco·co·box

This is good, but lacks some functionality that I would ideally like. There is no inventory management for subscription box content, so I am having to manage this on a spreadsheet for example. It means a lot of things can't be automated. The customer support is very good on the live chat which is great.

August 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We always appreciate receiving feedback so we can better understand our customers' needs and what they'd like to see in the future. Thanks so much for letting us know what you'd like to see; we'll be sure to pass the information along to our developers.

So glad our live chat agents were able to sort things out for you, though! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

LotusAndLuna

I had a lot of trouble setting up our subscription box trying out numerous apps. BOLD's customer service team was very helpful and easy to chat with every time I had a question. Cody was awesome and super duper helpful!!!!

August 13, 2019

Hi there. We're so sorry to hear how much difficulty you had setting up your subscription box, but we're so glad that Cody was able to get you started with one using Bold Subscriptions! We look forward to continuing to work with you, and wish you the best of luck with your business. :-)

Misfits Box

I have used this app I like this app. and using on multiple shopify store. its very helpfull for subscription functionality
Good Assist by "Harpreet and Rajni "

August 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our app on multiple stores, that makes us elated! It's wonderful to hear that our support specialists were able to assist you -- please reach out if you need anything further!

Swar-Yay!

Kaiser assisted me via chat with several questions I had. He was also willing to hop on a quick call which was nice. Still in the testing phase of using the app, but very good customer service.

Healthy Vitamins For You

Disappointed! Their service was good and the app is decent and all seems to work. However, you will most likely need them to install it as it happened to me, the automatic seems not to work properly.

What really disappointed me about this app though was this:

THEY DO NOT FOLLOW the settings of your payment processor. I have it to "authorize" an order and not "capture" because I want to make sure and double check my product is in stock before the payment is actually processed.

This is important because you will also avoid refund fees from your processor if you simply authorize and then when you are sure, you capture.

However, "bold" captures the payment and does not follow my merchant processor settings within shopify. As such, I have to void the order from my processor and then I am left with a paid order within shopify.

It just messes everything up. Then, I have to manually cancel the customer subscription too.

Very disappointed.