Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

iDrinkCoffee.com

great customer support. Vignesh was especially helpful recently. The app itself can use a lot of improvements and has several shortcomings, but I have no doubt the bold team is working on improving them as I type this. One feature I eagerly await is for customers to be able to change line item properties on build-a-box subscriptions.

Bali Organix

Honestly I tried to move to Recharge due to Bold not offering Paypal at checkout and I spent almost 2 months swapping from Stripe to Braintree just to have Paypal. The team at Bold has let me know they are working hard to allow paypal at checkout so thats good news. I find the options and functionality of Bold to be far superior to Recharge. Support in the past few days with Cody at Bold has been fantastic and he totally changed my mind about it. Thanks Cody

Go Gamble Shop

Great customer service from Vighnesh. Had a tech problem and it was fixed through live chat VERY QUICKLY, even though I accidentally killed the chat.

Black Velvet Styling Ltd

Easy set up and specific theme help via web chat from Vighnesh. My third app from Bold, always excellent service and support.

NSC Agency Store

Great customer support. Simran has helped me a lot! There have been many other great reps too. This app was the solution to an ongoing issue we had not figured out how to solve until we found it.

Hidden River Roasters

We have appreciated the live chat help with this app. Every time we need help, there is someone capable on the other end of the chat to help us. It's been great for our recurring orders.

Treats Card by HomeMyPet

Best App for subscription with better functions and great support.
Easy to use and user friendly dashboard too.

Be With Blue

Simran was super helpful in helping resolve an issue that allowed us to pause all subscriptions temporarily while we made major changes to our store and were unable to fulfill orders! It was an easy conversation and fix!

Living Proof Foods

Daniel did an amazing job at helping us reactivate a failed payment subscription. He showed me the exact steps to take and it was fast. The app works great and adds so much functionality to our store.

The Rotten Fruit Box

We feel we have to update our review as the app has clearly deteriorated. We upgrade to the $399.00 a month plan to "integrate" with Bold Cashier (and this integration doesn´t work as advertised). Now we are seeing a HUGE increase with on the failed subscription transactions because the shipping address is invalid. An issue we had already communicated since Bold Cashier is not requiring customers in certain countries to enter the zip code when checking out. For $400 plus other fees, the app should work perfectly, and unfortunately, they don´t allow you to downgrade back to your original plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170