Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mountain Meadow Wool

Clifford assisted me with a problem I was having with our reoccurring subscriptions. Our subscription service is complicated as it goes out every other month and we allow people to pay up front or as you go. He showed me how to set up the correct products in the collection on Shopify and then how to link them to the corrected settings in the BOLD app. Since this was originally incorrectly set up by a company we hired to design our website, we did not know what to fix. He explained how the app works and made sure everything was working properly, and that I could make future corrections. I couldn't be more pleased with Clifford. Clifford is the reason the app is now working well for us. He must be the most patient, helpful, kind person I've had the pleasure of working with. He helped me fix a problem that has been plaguing our business for over a year. THANK YOU CLIFFORD!

Bomb BombZ E-Liquid

I was able to successfully integrate subscription purchases thanks to the help from Abhishek, Clifford, and Camila. The team took multiple day to sort out my issues and obstacles, and I couldn't be more thankful!

Bold definitely has earned my loyalty thanks to their customer support team. Thanks team! -Allen

December 5, 2019

Hi Allen! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we really appreciate it, and will be sure to share the kind words with our team members who helped you out.

Sorry things took so long to get sorted! We do our best to fix everything in a very timely manner, but unfortunately it can sometimes take a few days. Thanks for being patient with us. :-)

We are very happy to hear that! Thank you so much, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

X3

I need help with a feature not seeming to work and I reached out to their support and they have been extremely helpful!
Shoutout to Rahul and Sukh!

December 4, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out with the feature you were trying to use! So sorry you had some issues with it, but I'm glad to hear that Rahul and Sukh were able to provide you the assistance you needed. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

A Purple Message

I downloaded the Bold Subscription app and I first attempted to create the subscription page - that did not work. So I enlisted the help of the Bold Team. They had everything up and running quickly. When I logged in I could not see the subscription info so I chatted with Dylan. Dylan had the patience to guide my ineptness through it all, he made some tweaks and it was running perfectly. The entire Bold Support team are top notch and professional. Dylan was by far outstanding and is a credit to Bold. I am 150% satisfied with Bold and extremely happy. Thank you so much.

December 3, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear you had some initial issues getting your subscription to show up and work properly. Our specialists are always ready to help however they can, so I'm glad to hear that Dylan was able to work on things for you in order to get it all working!

We hope you love the app, and we're so happy to hear you're loving our support already. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! We look forward to seeing your subscriber base rise. :-)

San Francisco City FC

The app is just the solution that we needed for managing our season ticket sales. The support that comes with it is even better. 'Guided' through the process is an understatement. Handheld would be more accurate. First rate experience.

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you've found our Subscription app to be the perfect solution for your season ticket sales!

We appreciate the kind words, and are so glad to hear you were able to experience our world-class service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :-)

forex shark

After experiencing some problems during setup. Taylor C resolved my issue in no time great app with even greater employee’s .

December 2, 2019

Hello! So sorry to hear that you ran into some issues while trying to get the app set up, but we're glad to hear that Taylor was able to get that working for you so quickly.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate it very much. Please let us know if we can help again in the future. :-)

Westend Supplies

Chintan helped us with this app and he was wonderful. Gave us a lot of information. Not sure how the app is going to perform but the customer service was wonderful.

December 2, 2019

Hello there - thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear that our customer support was able to help you out, and that you're enjoying the app so far!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and feel free to check out our Help Center if you're interested in reading more about the app's functionalities.

We hope you love our Subscriptions app as you continue using it!

Transcend Coffee & Roastery

AMAZING support service. We needed to migrate from our old platform to Bold Subscriptions and they were very helpful on every step of the way.
Great app if you need to take recurring payments.

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that our migration specialists were able to work with you to get things migrated over seamlessly.

We always aim to provide top-notch support and we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

MyLudikBox

The customer service is fast and perfect. I recommand this app for launch your subscriptions system. Thank you

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying using Bold Subscriptions to provide your customers with subscriptions.

We wish you continued success, and are here if you need anything else!

Toybox Store

The customer support that Leanne provided was absolutely phenomenal. 24 hour support was great for Black Friday and was really nice to be able to talk to a real person at 2 in the morning to get my problems fixed.

Other than that, the app still could use some more functionality and seamlessness, wasn't able to get the feature I needed because some of the work is still in the pipeline. Nevertheless I had a great interaction with customer support and learned a lot of things about shopify in general!

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review; we've got a ton of help this Black Friday weekend in order to provide just that - real-time support at 2 am. :-)

Sorry to hear we weren't able to provide you with the feature you were interested in; we're always listening to our merchants' feedback, though, so we'll definitely be passing along your requests to our development team, and hopefully will be able to see that coming down the pipeline soon.

Thank you very much again for the review! We hope your Black Friday weekend goes smoothly, and if there are any hiccups we can help with, you know where to find us! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136