Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Infinite Brews

After spending a week working with a competitor, I decided to try Bold out. To my surprise there Bold was super easy to setup and install. I had one issue (that ended up being user error) so I contacted their support and and Priyanka found the issue nearly instantly and was able to help me out. Priyanka was very helpful & professional. I definitely recommend this app!

Marvon Media

I needed help setting up app and needed support. Received great professional prompt support from Simran. Frustration free interaction. Thank you

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Frustration free interactions are exactly what we are looking to offer. So happy to hear that Simran was able to provide that for you. Wishing you all the best with your subscriptions!

Mixpal

Got amazing service and the lovely Priyanka managed to fix all my problems...she deserves 6 stars :)

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear Priyanka was able to help out and resolve any issues you were having. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any additional assistance!

Love Bambooloo

Working very smoothly. Emailing settings and how to adjust things needs a more simple set of instruction though.. But overall doing everything we want from it at present...

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the Email Notification settings. We are always looking for suggestions for improving our instructions, whether in app or in our Help Center. If you require any further support please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team over Live Chat.

Sweet Flour Bake Shop

Excellent customer service. Had an issue with our add to cart button not redirecting to the checkout correctly. I checked their FAQ page and couldn't find the answer so I opened a chat window. There was no waiting, I was connected with Brysen immediately, and they really know their stuff. This is probably the only time I've ever had somone actually help me right away over chat. With other apps we use normally it's days before someone gets back to you if at all. Very happy with the support I received.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that Bryson was able to help you resolve your issue quickly over chat. We wish you all the best with your subscriptions, and if you need any further support please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or jump back on our Live Chat.

Recipe Texts

This app has insanely helpful support and they will even go as far to do some of the setup for you. Simran helped me on the support and was so incredibly professional and helpful. Definitely deserves a raise.

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Simran really is the best! We are thrilled to hear that he was able to help you get set-up and ready to grow your subscriptions.

Crimple Valley Fresh

Had fab customer service from Sid today. He help with everything that was going wrong and explained everything clearly for me. I'm not very tech savvy and he was very helpful at making sure everything was working for me as I needed. There was one thing that he couldn't fix, this is due to the way the app is designed but its not the end of the world. Thanks!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear that Sid was able to give you a hand. Our merchant success team is here to help whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting out! Wishing you all the best with your veggie box subscriptions.

MEDHealth Choice

Awful customer service. Had the app downloaded for about a month and was never set up correctly. I was advised a download needed to be done for their download team, which never happened. Not worth the time or money, find a different app

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. One of our Merchant Success specialists has reached, hoping to resolve the issues you were experiencing during the install process.

Nourish Charlotte

Update: despite the response below, the Manage Subscription page on our website is still broken. We've been struggling with Bold for the past calendar year. Customer service has become increasingly insipid but unhelpful. Recently, when installing the new Turbo theme from out of the sandbox, despite being assured that we wouldn't have any trouble with Bold, we did, and it wouldn't work without some custom coded fixes from them. Took them over a week to make them, wouldn't give us a timeline or updates when we asked for them for planning purposes, etc. Now, they've broken the customer facing subscription interface, and we are once again thrown back into the queue, not hearing a peep from them and having no idea when the fix will take place. Get it together, y'all - we are quite frustrated over here.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm very sorry about any delays that you have been experiencing. The issue with the manage subscription page has been resolved and one of our Merchant Success specialists have reached out regarding the installation.

Tipitinas Record Club

Had some setup issues, but the support from SID was above and beyond. He went out of his way to help with with some issues!

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review! So thrilled to hear that Sid was offering great support. Our team is always here for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180