Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mighty Missouri Coffee Co.

Chintan with Bold SUbscriptions helped me through all of my questions quickly and everything was resolved! Thanks Chintan!

Upful Blends

I was on Chat s with Samantha and she was Super helpful!! She provided me with a lot of context and a lot of useful information.

Goldenmomentcard

I chat with Support (Priyanka). I had many questions about the app and it was able to help me in all areas. So really good support !
Thank you Priyanka!!

Three Tree Coffee Roasters

We love this app. It has been a consistently reliable way to provide subscription options for our coffee roasting business. Jonnathan was also a huge help when we discovered a coding issue that hindered check out. He found the issue and fixed it in a matter of 24-48 hours. Excellent service.

Samsara Herbs

We lost about $2000 worth in goods through this app. Their functionality has been a good help to our business and their support is great. Both of those did not take away that the integration of their payment gateways is compromised.

Through an exploit in the app, an automated attack allowed to place orders with fraudulent credit card data. Whilst the payment gateway (Authorize.net) itself flagged these payments, Bold (or the third party they use for this) did not pick up on these flags and marked all payments as successful. We only found these activities by chance.

To me this was a huge trust-breaker, given this software is using payments for the majority of it's functionality. Even worse, they were the last party to respond (after Shopify and Authorize.net) when it became clear we ran into problems.

Even though the solution works, it cost us more than it delivered in the end. Which is a very sad story.

Analog Noir

Carter did an amazing job! Great patience and careful instructions to get the job done right! Alexa did a great job in helping second hand also. Shoutouts to Carter once again!

Three 14 Market

Just started using Bold Subscriptions, but had a question about how to use the buy button. Samantha was a super help through chat! Quick & attentive & super knowledgeable, which in my book is gold!

Lather Bath Bar

Bold Support was so awesome. Samantha chatted with me and helped me set up the store. She was so patient and helpful!

Tiny Tweaks

This app is exactly what my website needed. This app is easy to install and customize. You can customize just about anything and having the option for a flexible subscription for one or more products fills all of my needs. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone that has products that they want to include a subscription to.

Mangia La Vita

Carter was very helpful in walking me through the process of adding the build a box feature to my account!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144