Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Shop | Jordan Schrandt Publishing

Rushit was great to work with. I appreciate his knowledge with helping our business be more successful. Thanks so much!

Crimson

Vighnesh was amazing quickly identifying a feature I had not enabled which was impacting on my customers experience.

GO SMILE

Daniel was able to assist me in managing our subscription customers. He went in to take a look at our current settings, showed me how to get there and update. Very efficient and easy for me to follow!

Clean Green Kitchen NZ

Great app. The build-a-box feature is really easy to use. We’re looking forward to better integration with Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery app. The support staff are extremely helpful. Special thanks to Harpreet, Laurel & Vighnesh.

BergaMet North America

Absolutely amazing app, no biased opinion here. Bold is hands down the best subscription app for shopify, and their support is next level, helped us solve many problems in just minutes, their team is outstanding at locating issues and fixing them without having to ask twice, will be a lifetime customer of bold!

San Omega

This App is really Great compare to the app that i've been tried. They have also a Very Very Very AWESOME SUPPORT, they are very helpful, specially Scott, Sarah and Beth. They are ready to help you anytime. Would definitely RECOMMEND BOLD.

-Patrick

ZOX

So far so good. Transition was a bit harder than we expected initially but customer support has been great. Thanks to Carter for being super helpful and accommodating!

Pointe Studio

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to change the frequency of our subscriptions shipping. Aryan Sharma was super helpful giving extra tips in terms of coding, which apps to adjust what, and knowing how the backend system works. We love using bold and the customer service is 10/10. Would absolutely recommend this app to anyone looking to starting a subscription!

SwagRight

The app is relative easy to use. The app Help and Manuals are quite well written and help out the setting up process. The best part is Support (Aryan Sharma) that help is fast and competent.

CoffeeBoxClub

Coming over from another subscription app, Ive found Bold to be far more user friendly, less glitchy & their support has also been great. I have spoken to two support reps so far (Kelsey & Alexa) who helped me out straight away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131