Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

DoveCart.com

Cody was such a great help. I had no idea what I was doing for a refund since it was my first subscription refund for a customer. Cody answered all my questions and send me a link so I can easily follow the step.

Happy Monk Coffee Co.

Great help so far, I just started with the app and was lost >> BUT they were quick to assist! Thanks so much Clifford!

Mindzai Canada

Great support. I needed to do some changes for a customer but I didn't know how. Carter logged into the chat and helped me out perfectly!

Built4TheHunt

I am only giving this rating because of customer service rep - Aryan.... I have had a string of issues with the service not working and has cost us thousands of dollars with almost no help for a month and a half. I finally got on a chat with Aryan and within 30 minutes he was able to fix everything that was causing problems.. The app is great if it is working correctly

AD Hygiene

aryan was very helpful and fixed any issues i had for me very quickly. he was very polite and very knowledgeable with what he was doing

courage&grace

We are launching a new subscription box, and Samantha went above and beyond to help me make sure that my layout and options were exactly as we needed it for our options. She was amazing and walked me through every step! Without her help, I surly would have a jumbled up mess on my hands, but now we're ready launch!

Dough Dealers

Rushi just helped me optimise the app and was incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

Healthy Cave

The functionality of the App is brilliant. And the support is top class from the bold support team!!

Smart Meals 💚

Bold Subscriptions has been great so far for offering subscriptions to our customers.
Especially the team at Bold - in our case Alysha and Zach - have been amazing and have helped us a lot making the decision and moving forward with Bold.

MCTco

Simran was a HUGE help for me! could not have done it without him. Beth was also very helpful! Thank you both !!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148