Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Laird Superfood

Well thought-out app that is always working on new features and improving user experience. This app will take you a long way if you plan correctly. Challi in support was very helpful.

Yogandha

Nir was very helpful for me. I had a real difficulty in bring people from my old subscription product to my new - but he stuck with me till we knocked down all the obstacles and got it done. Very happy and would highly recommend!

Bath Blessing

Nir was the most helpful and patient... we walked through several issues with grace and patience PLUS expert knowledge of the steps to help me. He is a great asset to BOLD

Precision Fitness

I use the app to process my fitness workout monthly memberships and it has been amazing! I definitely recommend!

vagusnervesupport

Grace from merchant success went above and beyond to identify, research, and solve our issues. Thanks, GRACE!

PremamaWellness

Harpreet was super helpful for changing free shipping to flat rate and editing the widgets. Thanks Harpreet!

Vitalmins

I used this app for creating subscription. This is realy cool app. Also they have one of the best support. "Nir" help me a lot.

Desert Bloom Yarns

We love this app. We use it for recurring yarn subscriptions and makes our life so much easier. Bold help is amazing too, they have been quick to respond and always helped fix any problems we might be having! Highly recommend this app.! Thanks Bold Subscriptions

Design Pandemonium

I was having a little issue getting my subscription configured correctly on my own. I reached out to Bold support and got in touch with Cody! He was a savior in helping me get this app set up to perfectly work with our site and for our subscription product. Cody you are the best!! Thank you.

Cava Mia Vinos

Very good customer service, Sarah was super nice and helped a lot. I had troubles with the CSS and not any more