Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

bioQuad Life Sciences

I just installed the app on my site and really appreciate Brenden's support. Excited to see it live!

April 24, 2019

Glad to hear Brenden was able to help you out! He's such a sweetheart, we all love him here. I also see you've recently gone live with your subscription products which is awesome. If ever you run into any questions about the app or need a hand with anything just let us know - we're always happy to help. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review, always means a lot to us!

Kokoro Craft

I chose this app because of the reviews about customer service. The service I received was fantastic
Ankur was very helpful and patient with all my questions.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're happy to hear we could meet your support expectations based on what you had read! We're always ready to tackle any questions, comments or issues, so please let us know if you have any in the future.

I love the idea of your subscription box, and look forward to seeing what types of crafts you include. :-)

Alpha Outpost

Have been experiencing multiple issues with customers trying to update their CC information. This issue has been ongoing for 10 days. During our migration from another app, everything was great and unfortunately has taken a turn for the worse. Issues after issues, tickets after tickets. Will change this review once it's working correctly.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're happy to help when it comes to migrating apps! If you have any questions about any features of Bold Subscriptions, we'd be more than happy to walk you through it.

Speak of which, your past subscription boxes look pretty cool!

CANNAKIT

Not sure about the app yet since we haven't launched, however the support in helping is set up has been wonderful. Cody has been great and answered all our questions in a more than reasonable time. Thanks for everything!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review of our support team. We sincerely hope our app will suit your business' needs, and if you have any questions about any features of our app(s), we're more than happy to answer them! Best of luck with the launch of your store!

roses-razors

I have been having a load of trouble getting bold to recognize subscriptions properly. There have been a number of attempts to 'fix' this over the past several months but they have all been ineffectual. During that time I have 'lost' numerous would be subscribers because of the app failing. This is going to be my last attempt before switching back to my prior provider.

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you have been having trouble with the app for a couple of months now; we would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the details of this in more depth, and get to the bottom of the problem more quickly.

We've reached out to you to confirm your phone number since we were unable to reach you initially; please let us know if there's a time that works best for you and we can get to the bottom of this.

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!

Moseriet

I like how easy it is to set up, and I have only had the best customer service at bold. They will do a lot to help!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always available to help with any questions or comments you might have. I really like the packaging of your smoothie!

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

The Black Seed Co

It's a hit and miss with Bold. This app is one of those, and I will happily change apps when I find a better alternative.
Main issues: Don't receive email notifications, and I can see other reviews complaining of the same thing, so obviously Bold trying to shift the blame onto 2 different email providers is rubbish.
No pause function, which is very misleading as they promote this feature on the app description and even have it as the default text on the subscription widget. So, pretty embarrassing when you advertise this to your customer and then find out it's not even a feature.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.