Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Epochbody

Brenden has to be a super hero by night because he's AWESOME! He set up my site in no time! Easiest setup ever!

Sapo Company

The app is really awesome. Their support is spectacular especially BRENDEN. Brenden helped get the app installed and couldn't have made the process any better. Great job Brenden and the Bold team.

Senyia

This App supportst our goals in making it easy for our clients to manage their subscription orders on their own. Its Easy & it works.

Pushpets

Easy to install, they do it for you if you are not comfortable editing liquid code.

Ultra Practical Solutions

I had specific needs for a recurring billing model and had explored many eCommerce sites. I selected Shopify as my store provider based largely on the availability of the Recurring Orders App from Bold. The App simply did everything I could think a recurring billing model should do. My customers can mix subscription based orders with regular one-time orders. There is plenty of email templates that you can utilized to personalize the process. The best features are the customer self management features. Customers can add additional product to their subscriptions, cancel their subscriptions, skip a month, change their addresses, credit cards etc. all on their own. This is only half of the available features. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Robert Fassold
Ultra-Practical solutions

Wirelesswipes

A great app. Easy to use. The recurring orders just automatically come into my system like a regular order again.

Tamethebeast

Satisfied for use on our grooming products particularly our great tame the beast body wash. Some tricks here and there on setup and occasionally when updating products but support has responded within hours and fixed the issues.

Shurky Jurky 2

www.ShurkyJurky.com has been using BOLD Apps for our monthly & annual subscriptions. We and our customers have been pretty satisfied with the experience.

Mojja

Hello!

We, at moJJa, finally launched our underwear subscription - I mean who couldn't use fresh underwear each month?! And it's delivered to your mailbox :)

Working with the Bold Team was an absolute pleasure. I recall calling one Friday afternoon to inquire about the subscription app and the functionality. Within the following 4 weeks, moJJa was up and running. It was fairly straightforward from downloading the app, to adding the products and creating the subscription offering.

I had contacted the Bold Team a few times along the way and each interaction, be it over the phone or via email, was extremely successful where the staff was helpful and explained things well.

Now it's all about growing our base! If you, or anyone you know who, would enjoy receiving fresh, comfortable underwear to their mailbox, head on over to www.mojja.ca to get started!

Cheers,

moJJa Team
www.mojja.ca
@mojjagroup

Sixteen50 Jewelry

Bold's Recurring Orders has revolutionized my business by enabling me to have a new and unique product for my customers! They have been thrilled by my new Collectors Series offering! I am able to offer a them unique collectable pieces made by me and shipped to them quarterly. It is a great mix of retail with the reliable sales of wholesale. This has been a huge shift in by business and has definitely brought in more consistent cash flow. Thanks!!!

My whole entire experience with Victoria Stephens has been fantastic!! I downloaded the app and she immediately emailed me asking how she could help to the multiple phone calls we've had where she has helped me shape this product to be perfect for my business/me and my customers. She has been great, kind, smart, and fun to work with! She has given me great insight with how best to work with the app within the ideas I had for my new product offering. I couldn't have done it without her. Thank you so very much Victoria!!
Also, Morgan did great with altering how my widget looks on the product page!! Intuitive design and quick support!