Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

The Fruit Drop

80% of our customers are recurring and we simply couldn't do it without these guys. Great App!

Abbey Roast

Awesome! Over half our orders are recurring and we have a stable flow of orders because of it. This wasn't the case before we got the app which means people were simply forgetting to re-order and so they probably just picked up their coffee when they were at the store. But now it's simply more convenient then any other way!

Thank you BOLD!

Cufflinkmonthly

We switched over to Shopify from another provider because of Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions add-on App. Our clients have already commented on how the new site subscription features make it easier for them. We look forward to our continuing growth thanks to Bold. Also a huge shout out to Brenden for his patience and expert guidance along the way!

I highly recommend this App to any provider of subscription boxes or other businesses requiring recurring billing on a great platform like Shopify.

Berkeyfiltersusa

This is a great app for the cost - the only thing I notice is that people subscribe to receive the discount on their purchase then they cancel... ughhh. What would be great is if the first item could get 0-really small incentive, then the second shipment (once we know they are real subscribers) could get the real discount we want to give to loyal customers. So say 0 or $1 on order 1, $10 on the next 11 shipments...

Pyure Sweet

Has helped secure thousands of dollars in recurring revenue each month. Definitely an app worth considering for hands-off orders. I would have given 5 out of 5 stars if the interface was more user friendly for customers who want to order in single units or cases, and with or without subscriptions displaying the new unit cost and the savings per unit.

Balancing Hormones Naturally

I'm new to Bold but I'm finding the app very useful and they make it easy for a non technical person like myself to understand it all. I would recommend it to everyone.

Fair Ridge Farms

Been using the app a few weeks and technical support is good, and the app is easy to use. It would be nice if Bold processed the recurring orders at a set time (eg midnite, since that is how shopify reports are broken down) rather than usually between 6-9am CST

Pathways 2

Good subscription service for shopify.
However, shopify itself isn't very good for subscription sites...
over all pretty good!

Threeavocados

This app works great. Easy set-up and easy for customers to sign up and manage their own subscriptions. Super-easy for us to manage their subscription, too! We used to use PayPal for subscriptions and couldn't make simple changes for customers (such as adding another bag of coffee) due to PayPal limitations. This app makes it easy to keep our customers happy!

Sunflower Diaper Service

We've been using this for months with great success. Our business is unique and requires unique solutions - we use this app to automate our diaper service orders. We jumped from PayWhirl to this and have been glad ever since.

WHAT I LOVE:
- My customers can manage their own service. They login, skip weeks, swap subscriptions, all without calling or emailing me! If they choose to contact me, I can update everything manually.
- The features keep getting better. There were a few key functions that I asked for in the beginning (like being able to manually add coupons for existing customers) that have been added now. BOLD is really listening and pumps out improvements all the time.
- Gift/Prepaid subscriptions. Awesome. With this, I can also offer a discount for prepaid subscriptions, which means cash flow!
- One checkout - customers can subscribe AND make one-time purchases all at the same time. The customer facing side is awesome.
- Custom automate emails that can be branded (withing reason). My customers love the touch points
- Consistent charge times. For me, at 8:07 every am the orders for that day come through. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I love being able to depend on it. Slurp down the rest of my coffee and get moving!
- I can manually select start dates for subscriptions.
- BOLD customer service has been stellar. Helped with a liquid issue, very responsive, honest, and want me to succeed.

What I'm looking forward to seeing:
- full Shopify gift card integration. Currently I work around this manually by cancelling the gift card and issuing a coupon for the amount, which is a slight PITA.
- Minimum recurring order option - I'd like to make the customer buy a block of prepaid orders up front and then keep going. This option will be A+ for services like mine or a consultant or business coach.