Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Munchiessingapore

The app is amazing. Helped the business tremendously and even had options that didn't even cross our mind but was so important (one of the many examples - scheduled discounts)

But what really gave the app 5 stars - and honestly deserving of 6 - is the Customer Service. Especially to Morgan who has been so helpful, patient, understanding and im running out of adjectives here but seriously, it feels as if they treat your business as their own.

I can rave about the Customer Service on and on but try it for youself. Wow.

Nunnaba Artisan Yarn

Excellent support in getting everything set up and running. Really exceptional customer service.

Honour Essentials

The support team at Bold has been great and very helpful with custom solutions when needed

Unzippedcitizen

I found this app when I was looking to move from Recurly and wordpress shop to Shopify platform. Getting the app installed and running to be able to test to make sure it would work for my store was easy. Rob B. with Bold scheduled a Call with me (Yes you get to talk to a person on the phone) and was a big help explaining what the app can do. He also walk me through how to transfer all of my existing customers to this platform. We were up and running in no time with the new store and recurring orders. This is a great app and a great support team to back it up.

Fruitshare

So far so good. It is a great option for them to install the app free!

Thebeautyshop Ch

Very misleading. The 1% TRANSACTION FEE was not displayed by the pricing on the shopify app store.

Vmagicnow

Recurring Orders did take some elbow grease to get working but we're so glad that we did! Orders are coming in, and our product is finally getting into the hands of our lovely customers. Bold Apps was assisting us the entire way through the process, and getting all of the bells & whistles setup for our specific theme above & beyond just making it "functional".

Bold Apps are the best developers on Shopify! There's no competition to the amount of support I received to get everything working.

Vancitybox

Wonderful app and fantastic customer service. Any issues we run into are resolved almost immediately!

-Peter
www.vancitybox.com

Shoplively

Absolutely impeccable customer service. The app is incredibly simple, and when there's "user error" involved (ah-em - my error), they are great at finding solutions.

Dtbm

Responsive. Polite. Patient. Skilled. Prompt. Professional. Helpful...need I say more? This BOLD Team helped with every problem I had so patiently and kindly.Wow, I didn't know that there were people like this still around. Thanks again BOLD.