Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

The Brain Shake

Brenden killed it! Got our liquid installation up and running in less than 24 hrs. Super easy experience and great product. Good job bold.

Vapescenter Com

I'm using the app to capture buyers who might otherwise only buy my products once. The secret to any business is sustainable and predictable revenue. This app will allow me to launch a Subscribe and Save Program focused on eliquid for the vapor or ecig crowd. I am confident that we will be able to build a sustainable business through this program. Wish me luck, I'm just designing the program now.

Visit Us To See The Progression http://www.vapestoreworldwide.com/collections/vape-juice

Ssbrooklin

We are a franchise open doors to be international and this app help us to charge people from everywhere with a simple click

Bambrush

Bold is amazing. The customer service has helped me figure out all the steps I needed to grow my business. I started off with zero experience, and they were more then happy to answer all my questions. The service they offer is top notch, and I cannot suggest Bold enough.

Buckskin Mane

The customer service and support provided by the Bold team has been incredible. The app is easy to use and is generating recurring revenue that we didn't have before. If we could give 10 stars, we absolutely would.

Intouch Coaching Llc

I am not very computer savvy; however, Bold has simplified the recurring order process for me and my leadership/life coaching business. I would highly recommend their app in Shopify! Easy to use and customer care remarkable!

Pairie

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to show how awesome Bold teams are. Their fast response and ability to customize to meet your need make this must-have app. Highly recommend to anyone who need recurring feature. Thank you Victoria, Corey, Chris, and all others for excellent support!

Can't write enough to indicate how great this app is and Bold teams are. Full customization feature and excellent service make this app outstanding highly recommended. Awesome!!!

Spa Medical Solutions

Brenden did all the coding work behind the scenes super fast. It's all set-up and working perfectly. I even had a call from them to onboard my first group of products - super fast and easy to use.

Uk Sake Club

Very happy so far, asked them to set it up for me and it works perfectly and keeps the theme of the site, thanks Brenden for that.

Saturn Magazines

Loving this App!! Riley was quick at setting this app up. Thought it would take a few more days. Thanks so much!!