Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Vetalogica

Great app we use on our website www.vetalogica.com.au

Ohmymail

Super nice and easy app! I get an appointment super fast after contacting the support to get some extra feature for my website. They were incredibly fast to help me, they also take time to explain me with screenshot and video so I'll be able in the futur to do it by my self. I'm really really super happy with this app! GO FOR IT!

Laundryninja

had to request install 3x
Confusing interface full of ads trying to upsell other products

Subscriptions don't support product variants - so you have to create SUPER clunky options for every variant.

I have a service business, and it's already tough to work around Shopify's myopic focus on Ecommerce.

They offer a lot of customer support but ultimately I'd rather just use something else that's less aggressive

John Dede

Best app ever for a Marketplace

Baking Time Club

So easy to use and set up, really impressed and they installed the code :)

Buti

Anytime I have had an issue, support at Bold has gone above and beyond (and quickly) to provide solutions and break things down (Raj is the man!). Even little issues can feel daunting when you don't have time to add another thing to your list—and Bold seriously eases my concerns, quickly, every time. 6 stars.

Build My Small Business App

Newbie Bliss !!

Let's face it, we've all had to start at the beginning in everything we do. Going into business for yourself is no different.

That first day, when you sit at your desk, tuck in your chair, flex your wrists and then stare at your screen waiting for some insight into what you are going to do next.

It's a frightening prospect. When you run your own business you are putting yourself our there to be judged. Will people like my products and services? Will people like me? How to I structure my catalog? How do I deal with buyers from different states and countries? How do I retain my customers?

All the thousands of questions you have to answer it is this last one that is perhaps the most crucial one.

We need to WOW our customers. We need to create an unbeatable customer experience and a large part of this can be achieved through the purchasing experience you have.

Imagine running a business, where you rely on customers buying from you month in, month out, or quarter in, quarter out. Then imagine the frustration from those customers if you insisted on sending an invoice for payment for each transaction cycle.

That is one FAST WAY to lose your customers.

The buying experience that is enabled by the BOLD RECURRING ORDERS means that I can offer my customers the SUBSCRIPTION EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME.

It puts all the control into my hands, while creating total ease of purchase and tracking for my customers.

It wouldn't be possible for my business to operate without a recurring order feature. Believe me, I did the research and BOLD offers the best. A powerful, fully supported, totally integrated subscription solution that I couldn't live without.

Ulusocial

So far so good.
Support is very helpful.
Highly recommend
Only wish we could add a short term free trial period

Bigboyz Club

Using BOLD Apps 'Recurring Orders & Subscriptions' App in conjunction with their 'Memberships' App is an awesome (and automated) way to create a passive income stream by creating 'members only' content & products that can also help build loyalty to your brand.

Having the Bold Apps Team install the apps, configuring them in the Shopify admin is VERY Quick & VERY Easy.

At first I was worried about the cost of running both apps ... but then I realized I was only self-sabotaging the growth of my business with those thoughts ... and after crunching numbers and planning things out properly ... I quickly realized how much value I can add to my business ... and my customers.

Now I dont have to worry about the programming side of things, Im looking forward to finishing up my membership site and focusing back on traffic!

Great apps BOLD, have your techs install your apps for FREE was a great move by you guys, well done. - AJ - BIGBoyz

Ultrafade

This app did everything that I needed it to and more, but what's best is the customer service. They installed it for me and answered all my questions promptly. Highly recommend!