Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Foreverwicks

This app is great! im no coder, but i was able to do the liquid install with the directions provided, bold will do the install for free if you dont have the time. They rock! i would recommend!

Secret Sip Coffee Club

Brad was a real star. He was very professional and spent as much time as was required to get the job done and to my utmost satisfaction. Excellent service at Bold.

Healingprimalself

Easy step by step set up after the Wizards do their magic! Wish they would use Pay Pal directly but they do Offer another PayPal / Braintree alternative plus their main cash flow app. So no matter what it is simple and easy to use. Can't wait to see this puppy in action!

Devotedwellbeing

I was told the installation process would take up to 3 business days but Brenden, my Bold Support Wizard had it up and running the next day along with a very thorough email explaining everything I would need to know. A+ customer service from Bold once again!

Ewegurt

Customer service was terrific. Brandon did a wonderful speedy job. I think I am going to love this app. once it is live at Ewegurt.com

Jewels Rule

Brandon is great! Setup was very very quick after installing the app. www.jewelsrule.com

Terras Popcorn

Great recurring order app! We were using another one, but made the switch to Bold. Now we are able to give more options to our customers and more of them are going for subscriptions. Thanks Bold

Insidebydesign

Wow, this has been a GREAT online experience with BOLD. I had my assistant research apps for recurring payments and she hands down recommended Bold. I was NOT up for a big installation challenge and when we needed help Bold stepped right up and installed the app seamlessly with my shop. Before I even let my customers know it was set up I got my first recurring order for 198.00 per month! Thank you for helping me make shopping easier for my clients. They LOVE the convenience of getting their supplements every month hassle free.

Seafood Online Ca

Great app and customer service! Very useful app and works exactly as they say it does.
Responded within an hour by Brenden.

Superkrauts

Excellent app, far superior than another subscription app we tried before.
The support is terrific too, very responsive.
I strongly recommend it!