Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Shoplively

Absolutely impeccable customer service. The app is incredibly simple, and when there's "user error" involved (ah-em - my error), they are great at finding solutions.

Dtbm

Responsive. Polite. Patient. Skilled. Prompt. Professional. Helpful...need I say more? This BOLD Team helped with every problem I had so patiently and kindly.Wow, I didn't know that there were people like this still around. Thanks again BOLD.

Rystyle

Even though im not sure this feature might not work for my website, i thought for a 90 day free trial i could give it a test.
This app is working great, My recent template was being buggy after they installed but that was due to a conflict with another app, I rolled back my theme to fix the bugs, And the Bold team were nice enough to re-install the Bold Scripts and. Now everything is working smoothly the way it's supposed to thanks to the Bold team. Thank you very Much.

True North Ventures

Super responsive team. Have found their products to be excellent.

Mochi Mugi

Robb (my support contact) and Brad (developer) were extremely helpful in resolving a styling issue that was occurring when I toggled between one-time purchase and Subscription. They were very responsive and very helpful. I highly recommend Bold products for their usability, functionality, and exceptional customer service. Thanks again Robb and Brad!!

Rosh America

New to the service, hoping for a great experience!

Diesel Harbor Coffee

As an online coffee store I needed to find a way to generate recurring traffic with my customers. It's one thing to buy a bag of coffee but to count on that same customer coming back each time they needed more coffee was a concern to me. I wanted to engage them in a manner that decreased the chance they might find another brand to purchase. Bold allows be to offer the convenience to my customers of not having to go and purchase coffee each time they need it as well as provides me customer loyalty. Bold's Recurring Orders has really been a benefit to not only my store/brand but to my customers.

Bold's support team has always been quick to assist, When I switch to a new theme they are helpful and supportive to get the changes made to the new theme before I go live.

Edenthistle

BOLD's Recurring Orders app has completely changed commerce for us. While Shopify's platform as been a great experience, we can fully capitalize from online sales because of what BOLD has created with Recurring Orders. Not ONLY is the app awesome, but we have only received first rate support from the entire team when we need help! Their response time to inquiries and the incredibly kind personality of the team is worth far more than what they're charging! We've only had incredible experience with these guys and cannot express our gratitude enough.

Special thanks to Rob, Alexa, Nicola and Kelsey. Best customer service on the planet. I hope that our own company can treat people as well as BOLD has treated us. THANK YOU to the whole BOLD team for the app and the amazing help you give along the way!

Postales De Cafe

This app is working great, my template was being rude to everything I wanted to do with it, but Brad helped me and fixed everything for me. I gave Brad a bad time because I was not going to be satisfied until everything was just the way I wanted it, but Brad was glad to help. Now everything is working exactly the way it's supposed to thanks to Brad. Brad Brad Brad. Thank you Brad. In case someone is counting, those are 8 "Brad", well now that's 9 "Brad". Ok, 10.

Tecno Blue

Great app. Works as advertised. Very easy to install.
Bold people, keep the good work!
Cheers,