Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Toccustom

Bold's customer service is amazing. We literally feel like we have another team member here at the company. They always reply with in a day and always make us feel like are questions are welcomed and they always thoroughly answer every questions. Their recurring orders app has helped our company increase sales by 30%. We couldn't be happier!

H Factor Water

The app works like a gem! Customer service is fast and very helpful too!

Farmers To 40

A little confusing at first, it just takes some committed time and you can figure it out. Once you get it figured out, the cost is certainly worth the benefits. It seems like there's a conflict of interest if they're asking us to write a positive review for the chance to get a reward...

10mleliquid

Support team are incredibly flexible and attentive, they sorted this out for me with no hassle and are there to help at any time.

The Dram Team

There are two main things I love about this app: One, it makes my entire business model possible and easy within Shopify; Two, the team behind it are awesome - super responsive, really helpful, just roll up their sleeves and help you out whenever you have a problem. The fact that a coding technotard like myself can run an ecommerce subscription box business speaks volumes about how easy the app is to use and how great the support is. The billing features, flexibility and near-seamless integration into Shopify literally make our business possible, allowing us the full customisation of normal Shopify, with all the power of a true subscription commerce platform - literally unmatched by other solutions available (and trust me, I looked!).

Bent Hook Outfitters

Sorry but customer support has not gotten back to me.

Pet Central Nyc

Well done. Great on customer service and communicating. Delivered what I think will be a great addition to our store. Thank you!

Pool Service Online

Fast service. Very intuitive software.

Choice Nbn

I been looking for a app like this for my store for some time! Glad someone made it!

Lovespoon Candles

Great Service Each Time I speak with Victoria at Bold.....Highly recommend!