Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Wholesomenutritionals

Really love this app for our website! Simple to use setup and very customizable. Also, great for our website, which is able to offer subscription offers. 5 Stars

-Daniel

My Animal My Pet My Friend

We having been using Recurring orders for sometime on our web site www.myanimal.co.uk to manage our dog food orders. It has made our life so easy in sorting out our subscription based ordering systems. Also offer great support. Loving all the new improvements. well done. www.myanimal.co.uk

Funsational Finds

I love this app! Setup was easy - Bold staff set us up quickly. The app makes it easy to sell and manage subscriptions. Once a customer purchases a subscription, they can manage their subscription with ease - changing payment options, ship dates, and more, leaving you more time to work on your business. We have been using this app for over 7 months now and love it. It is an integrated part of our business and has added a nice boost to our sales every month.

Houston Brown

Absolutely amazing App works perfectly and the customer service is fantastic.

Golfergrips Com

Excellent Addition to our store! Easy to use and Integrate.

Running Fit Box

Absolutely, Ron was quick to respond and assist with the set up of the app on my website.
I really appreciated his assistance.
Great work!

Seaforth Fish Co

Bold Apps knocks it out of the park every time, but I'm really loving the Recurring Orders app. I had used a subscription site previously, and it was super complicated. The Recurring orders app integrates so well into my website and is making it really easy for me to do business!!! AND - I have to say the service they provide is OUTSTANDING!!! I am not a techie - I can accomplish the basics, but am lost otherwise. The Bold Apps group is very responsive and always take care of me. I will be going to Bold Apps first for any apps I need to install.

Middle Of The Root

So far, so good. I'm looking forward to additional features being added to help build our customer base. As a start-up with very little funds we appreciate the 90-day free trial while we're figuring out how best to sell & market our product. I'm also impressed with the service and knowledge. Hoping to see recurring orders from customers very soon! Thanks guys!

Pure Bean Roasters

Very helpful! Setting up is easy to use and service is great! Love adding subscriptions.

Pyradyne

Are you kidding? Perfect! Just what we were looking for! Keep up the good work.