Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

True North Ventures

Super responsive team. Have found their products to be excellent.

Mochi Mugi

Robb (my support contact) and Brad (developer) were extremely helpful in resolving a styling issue that was occurring when I toggled between one-time purchase and Subscription. They were very responsive and very helpful. I highly recommend Bold products for their usability, functionality, and exceptional customer service. Thanks again Robb and Brad!!

Rosh America

New to the service, hoping for a great experience!

Diesel Harbor Coffee

As an online coffee store I needed to find a way to generate recurring traffic with my customers. It's one thing to buy a bag of coffee but to count on that same customer coming back each time they needed more coffee was a concern to me. I wanted to engage them in a manner that decreased the chance they might find another brand to purchase. Bold allows be to offer the convenience to my customers of not having to go and purchase coffee each time they need it as well as provides me customer loyalty. Bold's Recurring Orders has really been a benefit to not only my store/brand but to my customers.

Bold's support team has always been quick to assist, When I switch to a new theme they are helpful and supportive to get the changes made to the new theme before I go live.

Edenthistle

BOLD's Recurring Orders app has completely changed commerce for us. While Shopify's platform as been a great experience, we can fully capitalize from online sales because of what BOLD has created with Recurring Orders. Not ONLY is the app awesome, but we have only received first rate support from the entire team when we need help! Their response time to inquiries and the incredibly kind personality of the team is worth far more than what they're charging! We've only had incredible experience with these guys and cannot express our gratitude enough.

Special thanks to Rob, Alexa, Nicola and Kelsey. Best customer service on the planet. I hope that our own company can treat people as well as BOLD has treated us. THANK YOU to the whole BOLD team for the app and the amazing help you give along the way!

Postales De Cafe

This app is working great, my template was being rude to everything I wanted to do with it, but Brad helped me and fixed everything for me. I gave Brad a bad time because I was not going to be satisfied until everything was just the way I wanted it, but Brad was glad to help. Now everything is working exactly the way it's supposed to thanks to Brad. Brad Brad Brad. Thank you Brad. In case someone is counting, those are 8 "Brad", well now that's 9 "Brad". Ok, 10.

Tecno Blue

Great app. Works as advertised. Very easy to install.
Bold people, keep the good work!
Cheers,

Oven Fresh Delivery

Great app! We have been looking for something this detailed for a couple years. We chose Shopify because of this great app and are not disappointed at all! This allows our customers to customize and the details are very nice! Great customer service from their team including James and all the rest! Thank you!

Pink Latte

Great support to help with little tweaks along the way! App does it's job, install is not "simple", but once you are up and going it seems flawless!

Wellnesscenter 2

This little app is so powerful, when someone inadvertently uninstalled it, the CEO was crushed, just the ability to have customers able to create their own re-occurring monthly orders has worked so well she paid for IT Consulting overtime in order to assess the issue and fix it. She had been so scared that all the previous invoices/customers that had it implemented were all going to have to re-instate this ability. Low and behold, with a little poking around I found what app it was, found residual information on the invoices/customers regarding the App and with only a few emails back and forth it was up and running again very quickly. under a half a day! Being a coder for life and been working on the Internet since the beginning (early 90's) I found it not only very powerful but in terms of being a new coder to this project that was built way before I even started working for the client and that it only took a handful of hours for just me to find out what the App. was, what happened and now fixed, I am amazed! I only exchanged a few emails and got it back up and running, and as for the client, exstatic that all prior information was still within the store that has been running for a few years it would appear. I must say, I am having Support do a run through the site/app as I am new to it but see how important it is to the client I want to make sure I got everything lost back and no conflicting issues come abbout. But, to be truth of my thinking is for the clients ease, as an app this easy to assess and trouble shoot I am confident enough that I can leave it running without a second thought that something else is wrong. And to think, I am on another clients WordPress site that they decided to turn off every Plug-in and the whole site was down so they called me in, and I turned them all on and it was still down, I had to go one by one and I am still finding some issues with the site after a MONTH and over 55 plugins having about half of them not even being used does not help. THANKS FOR A SOLID APP! Kudos! Great job in this app. will be exploring your other apps. for this and future clients with strong recommendations.