Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Lucky Violet Color Co

Well, so far so good. I haven't set up any subscriptions yet and am just in my first baby steps with this app, but the customer service is great. Brendon (hope I spelled your name right) was quick and efficient in helping get that liquid thingy set up for me. (See, I told you I was in my first baby steps.) Thanks guys, looking forward to plowing in and seeing how it works.

Earths Pearl

I had a question about how to change our recurring default to be monthly, instead of weekly. The support team was very quick to respond and resolve the issue. I have been able to increase my sales because of this app and I love that I can project out how much money I will be receiving because of the recurring orders that my customers have setup.

Kftest Bis

I had a question about adding a product to our subscription service, and Corey swiftly responded to my inquiry and sent screenshots to show me exactly how to fix the issue. I was impressed with his quick response and thorough explanation. Thanks COREY!

Yogafood

Great app and amazing support. Brendon and Cory from the tech team were awesome at helping to set everything up. Love the BOLD crew. Their apps just work. Just use them.

Academic Leaders Of America

Brenden Rocks! Thank you for getting our site up and running so quickly.

Pnp Supplements

Love the app. It's very easy to manage customers and orders. Looking forward to working with app to increase our sales and build customer loyalty.

The Pampered V

Super fast service. the Bold team is very responsive. When I purchased my app it said it could take up for 4 business days to install the liquid code, but it was completed in a few hours.

Penny Hair Club

Awesome app. Fast & Free installation :) + Easy to make design/language changes. - I wish you could set the whole cart to subscription only.

Thank you Brenden and Victoria for your amazing help

Il Morso

Recurring orders look and work great. For an example check out our page - https://ilmorso.com/products/americano

I love that they did the tricky liquid installation for us (it took 24 hours, not the 72 they promised). Also, their support seems to be on point. We had a small formatting issue which was resolved within a few hours.

Amfacademy

GREAT customer service. Even responded to us on a holiday! Always working just like my business! love it

Brenden was awesome and set me up in less than a day.