Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Bizzy Coffee

Love the app, customer service is OFF THE CHAIN excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Happy Dog Food 2

UPDATE 09/08/2016
This app works wonderfully, support is great LOVE IT!

UPDATE 7/11/16

App is still performing excellently! Easy to use, support is awesome and best of all my customers love it!

UPDATE:

I recently switched from 3dcart to Shopify. Used a recurring order module that 3dcart offered, it was horrible. The recurring order module offered by Bold is far superior. They installed the app, quickly answered any questions and now it just runs seemlessly. This is a new store for me so I cannot offer much historical data on sales, but so far the feedback from my customers has all been positive.

The support team has been great. Quick to respond, knowledgable and easy to work with.

Brenden got my code installed and I am off and running to customize the app for my customers. Support has been great, quick to respond. Love this app thanks guys. Experienced a few hick-ups along the way, but so far so good.

Coffeephilia

Be careful, if you try the app and you do not like it and then remove it, their files will stay stuck to your website until they remove it for you and they are not really very helpful when you want to leave them and not use their app.
Their app is not efficient, rather a very basic one you can find anywhere for free. I warn you to stay away from them.

Astavita Shop

Brenden was super helpful and so far Bold has been fantastic alternative to some of the other products we've tried in the past. Thanks so much!

Horsesstore

Great App - works as designed and the support team is always available to help.

Yoga Nutrition

Great app ... it has generated a lot of extra regular income .. great support at the start as well
thanks to Bold !

Buykipware Com

After 30+ years in business selling our variety of machine shop related software using the traditional, PC based model ... we were looking to take them to the cloud. We needed to set-up an online store that had the capabilities of handling recurring subscriptions. We set-up our Shopify store based on the Recurring Orders App specifically ... and it has met or exceeded all our expectations. Easy to use ... feature rich ... it has allowed us to get our cloud / subscription based model up and running quickly and easily. The app handles all the recurring charges and reporting with very little effort on our part ... allowing us to concentrate on software development and customer experience.

The initial experience of getting the app integrated and up and running was handled quickly and we were kept informed at every step of the process. Support? What support? The app just works ... period.

Bn Norge

I can highly recommend the team behind this app. We installed the recurring orders in a modified shopify theme, so there were some issues which arose in installation. The team quickly responded to all of our issues and corrected all the bugs which our modified theme caused.

The team has been very friendly and professional in their approach and I would not hesitate to use them again for other apps.

Kitchen 44

Awesome App! This is just what I needed for my subscription-based service. Brenden set up the app for me and had it done the same day! Easy to use and I'm able to customize most of the features.

Mothermantis

Really awesome apps. Lets customers select products on a schedule best for them. Minion Made really knew who they were recommending with this, BOLD has been great!

Kudos to BOLD (http://boldcommerce.com) & Minion Made (http://minionmade.com).