Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Ski Express

I really love how easy it is to handle everything. Support is amazingly great, i really love how they can help when i'm in need. The problem with other apps like this one is the lack of certain features or the ways they do it. I did a loads of split testing and i have to say, my costumer loved the UI and the UX of this app, while the others were ....uhm... well, let's just sayed, they weren't performing that well. All in all, it's a great app, both for a user and the shop owner. Whilst you'd think that because it's so easy to use it has some missing features it really has everything. Rare gem this app, it truly is.

Two Eighty Threads

Easy to setup with no coding experience if you just follow the excellent setup guide. Thank you!

Cookbycolor

This is a great app and the customer service of Priyanka was amazing and helpful. The live chats were pleasant, prompt and sufficient.

Grammy Lynns Gourmet Doggie Treats

Great customer service and they installed my widgets within hours...Great app to use...Cant wait to get started..Great guys...thanks

Teststore Blom

Great and fast help to install and guide you through specific requests. Great app!

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Thank to Bold for installing this app for me. It's super easy to use and I've already got my first recurring order. I wanted to thank Victoria for all of your help, even for my stupid questions!

Weaverscoffee Com

We were looking for the right recurring order app. Working 80 hour weeks makes it hard to spend free time reviewing apps. We liked the way you made it easy for us to set it up. We liked the excellent customer service.

We already have quite a few recurring orders lined up and it has only been a few days. So thank you for making an excellent product.

They were easy to communicate with and they fixed everything we needed fixed right away.

Awesome!

Azzuro Groves

We can't use this app until it is integrated with Loyalty Points otherwise regular customers can't redeem their points due to the automated nature of the app.

Blue Roots Vertical Aquaculture

Super prompt support. Great app! Thanks guys!

Vitaline Nutrition

Our product is totally adapted to recurring orders. It is a food product, that our clients consume in large volume and in a pretty regular way.

2 month after set up the Recurring Order app from Bold, we already have a significant share of our clients signed up for recurring purchases !

In order to make the Recurring Order app work, we had to adapt it to our Shopify template specificities.

Morgan spent the time to help us get the app integrating perfectly, included the slightly tricky Ajax part in the cart.

That was perfect for us !