Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Yogafood

Great app and amazing support. Brendon and Cory from the tech team were awesome at helping to set everything up. Love the BOLD crew. Their apps just work. Just use them.

Academic Leaders Of America

Brenden Rocks! Thank you for getting our site up and running so quickly.

Pnp Supplements

Love the app. It's very easy to manage customers and orders. Looking forward to working with app to increase our sales and build customer loyalty.

The Pampered V

Super fast service. the Bold team is very responsive. When I purchased my app it said it could take up for 4 business days to install the liquid code, but it was completed in a few hours.

Penny Hair Club

Awesome app. Fast & Free installation :) + Easy to make design/language changes. - I wish you could set the whole cart to subscription only.

Thank you Brenden and Victoria for your amazing help

Il Morso

Recurring orders look and work great. For an example check out our page - https://ilmorso.com/products/americano

I love that they did the tricky liquid installation for us (it took 24 hours, not the 72 they promised). Also, their support seems to be on point. We had a small formatting issue which was resolved within a few hours.

Amfacademy

GREAT customer service. Even responded to us on a holiday! Always working just like my business! love it

Brenden was awesome and set me up in less than a day.

Body Brilliance

So, there's this Bold Support Wizard named Brenden and he is, well, AMAZING. He's prompt, brilliant at what he does and knows the support system inside out. I can not recommend Bold highly enough and hope that you decide to use them... immediately!

Cheers to great support and a very bright future for Ecommerce!

Tranzend Body

BOLD's recurring order app is amazing, and the support (Thank you, Corey!) is 5 star service. This app allows me to offer my clients a monthly delivery option, and the coolest part is that they can chose their intervals- most of my customers chose their recurring order every 2 months. I think that's a brilliant option and I can;t say enough about this app and BOLD as a company. Truly a brilliant team and services, if you're a small business owner or commerce business, you need this app.

Yesyes

i &^&*& LOVE recurring orders. seriously. i was really frustrated by constantly having to track down sales of repeat customers. people loved our product but they would forget to reorder. and we were so busy we wouldn't reach out as often as we should. the result: LOST sales. NO MORE!!!!! we realized RO was a serious game changer for us once we had reached over 5K in future sales with only our first 6 signups. and with NO advertising on our part. just boom. can't wait til we actually start pushing the program. even our wholesalers have jumped on, which means fewer sales calls, and allows us to track down more new accounts and automate them!! every time we get a new RO i literally call my partners and just take a moment to celebrate. we are finally able to grow the way we should and RO is a HUGE part of that. not to mention once we look for investors, it will be so nice to be able to show them good evidence of future earnings. RO- like i said, we &^**&^*& LOVE you.

truth be told, we tried another leading subscription app and the customer service was abysmal. in contrast, bold apps kept reaching out to US to see how they could help us! victoria has been sooo kind and helpful. we had some issues with setup because of the way our store needed to bundle things, and she kept helping us refine it and refine it til we figured it out. now it is super smooth and bringing in the bucks! a BIG thank you from theyesbar.com.