Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions

Goodies Delivery

Hey guys,
thanks for the formidable support, especially to Marty, who implemented the liquid for my shop page.

Dress Me Fab

Thanks to Brenden, I'm now up and running.
I can't wait for my customers to start using this app! I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Brenden was very helpful and so was Kevin as well.
Thanks guys!

Aroma Maya

Awesome app! Love it and it works great!

Beardfriendly

Graeme from Bold Apps is the JAM!! White Glove treatment in getting the Recurring Orders app integrated into my store!

Outcast Garage

So far so good! Works really well and easy to set up! Does what its suppose to do and updates almost instantly to products on the site! Although I love it there are some features I would like to add but I will keep this review positive as they have done everything they promised! We got a quick and easy install of the Liquid on the Product Page thanks to Graeme! We really appreciate your help here at Outcast Garage! We use a lot of Bold Apps and love them all!!! We definitely recommend that you use this if you have products on a subscription basis. We use this for our VIP Memberships and soon we will convert all the customers to this to create residual income off of these memberships!

Thank you again!

Chris and the Outcast Garage Staff

Bebe2go

We have been avid BOLD Apps users since they started. They simply make our life easier...

You see... we sell baby products. In fact, we are THE one stop shop for baby products in Mexico. Our customers have been waiting for a subscription model in order to forget about buying diapers and spend more time with their baby.

Family time and quality time with our loved ones has always been very important. However, with work and our social commitments we usually find it very difficult to squeeze some extra time. Luckily, BOLD has just made this easier for parents!

The Recurring Orders App will definitely save time to parents and allow them to spend more time with their loved ones. Additionally it will save us time and help us predict our inventory better.

There is nothing better for us than to make a customer´s life easier....and BOLD has done it for us.

It Really Works Vitamins

Absolutely phenomenal service! I was able to ask lots of questions and have as much help as I needed to install it, the whole team were helpful at every step!

To make life lots easier a team member can actually telephone you and take you through the installation, making it so easy!

This has been the best app I've ever installed! FAB FAB FAB! :))

Rxbar32

Installation was easily and Bold took care of the setup for us. Definitely has all of the capabilities we were looking for and more!