Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Beerd Iron

Quick and fantastic service! Did an amazing job integrating into www.beerdiron.com! Thank you!!!

Nardos Natrual

Thank you bold & thank you Angele especially! My liquid was installed so fast and I was rocking and rolling in no time. Great service!

Natural Genetics

Amazing app. Support was awesome in setting everything up!

Trailer Locate

This app works perfect for our monthly subscriber base. They are always updating it with new features!

3atgrain5

We have loved using this app in our store and the number of subscriptions we have gotten!

Glotrition

I really love this app. It's made offering auto-ship to my customers super easy. The dashboard is easy to figure out. Customizing the widget and email notifications that go out was also very easy. Kevin was great at answering my questions on things I couldn't figure out. Will be looking at other BOLD apps to see if there is anything else I can use.

Sidewalk Coffee Co

Just getting to grips with this package. The free trial makes it a no brainer.

Staff have been really helpful and the package looks great.

Django Coffee Co Shop

I love the app. So simple to use and so beneficial to my online store. Brenden from Bold support was a huge help in early set up, he provided excellent advice and very quick response time. I am extremely happy with the service.

Buccio Baby Shop

Support has been super helpful and they configured my app really quickly.

Fearless Training

Easy, Smooth, Professional, Efficient, Brilliant ! :) Great customer service, dilligent with the follow up and happy to help :)

All I can say is thank you for being part of the 1%, like myself my business prides itself on quality & providing above & beyond customer satisfaction :)

They are quite simply there 24/7 to deal, handle & resolve anything you need asap. They just get S*%t done! Perfect.