Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Buccio Baby Shop

Support has been super helpful and they configured my app really quickly.

Fearless Training

Easy, Smooth, Professional, Efficient, Brilliant ! :) Great customer service, dilligent with the follow up and happy to help :)

All I can say is thank you for being part of the 1%, like myself my business prides itself on quality & providing above & beyond customer satisfaction :)

They are quite simply there 24/7 to deal, handle & resolve anything you need asap. They just get S*%t done! Perfect.

Red T Shirts

We cannot recommend Bold and their Recurring Orders app enough! The app does everything we wanted it too straight out of the box (well, installation) and there are are so many great features, we're still learning just how powerful the app is.
Oh, and we shouldn't forget the simply outstanding customer service we've received from the guys @ Bold. Simply brilliant, they've been an absolute pleasure to work with. We were so impressed, we're now trying to work out how we can integrate more of their apps into our store!

Supplies4home

Install was a breeze thanks to their excellent customer support.

Stoke Media

Great app. Super support and communication.

My Chimerical

Corey was terrific! He kept following up on me to make sure the BOLD subscription app was working properly and showing up on my site. I was amazed by his level of customer service. Most companies you wait for days for help. Not with BOLD. They truly adhere to the principle of caring for their customers. Corey was outstanding! Thank you. ; )

Chiwhite

a really great app - installed quicky and easy to set up! Great way to get recurring purchases.

Good job guys!

Milk Eggs

works great. complicated system, but does a lot! :-) best option on the marketplace.

Cupidquiver

Easy access to the support team has us hooked. Customers loving the functionality doesn't hurt either!

Coffee Canopy

We use recurring orders by Bold at www.coffeecanopy.com. It's a great app that allows us to provide subscription options to our customers. This app has it all:
You can tailor the discount to each product, product group, or collection.
You can tailor the frequency selections that your customer can choose from.
You can also customize the look and feel of the widgets.
We also love that it shows you the estimated sales on the dashboard for the next 7 days, the next 30 days, and the next 365 days. It's a great way to visualize the amount of potential future sales in subscriptions alone.

These are only a few of the great features this app provides. Try it out, you won't be disappointed. Bold even had one of their techs install it for us for free as we had some issues with the liquid installation as our theme is not very standard. They installed it for free within about 24 hours of us requesting it. Now that's customer service!!!

***Update as of 3/1/2017***
Bold is constantly updating the recurring orders app with new features! It's amazing that every time we start thinking about some feature we'd like to see, Bold is already adding it to the next version of the app.

Our growth model primarily focuses on recurring orders. Bold's recurring orders dashboard not only gives us a great view of our subscriptions and expected sales, it also allows us to completely manage our customers and products.

We've tried a few other subscription apps, but the recurring orders app is *BY FAR* the best. You won't be disappointed: it's easy to setup and easy to maintain.
******