Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Amfacademy

GREAT customer service. Even responded to us on a holiday! Always working just like my business! love it

Brenden was awesome and set me up in less than a day.

Body Brilliance

So, there's this Bold Support Wizard named Brenden and he is, well, AMAZING. He's prompt, brilliant at what he does and knows the support system inside out. I can not recommend Bold highly enough and hope that you decide to use them... immediately!

Cheers to great support and a very bright future for Ecommerce!

Tranzend Body

BOLD's recurring order app is amazing, and the support (Thank you, Corey!) is 5 star service. This app allows me to offer my clients a monthly delivery option, and the coolest part is that they can chose their intervals- most of my customers chose their recurring order every 2 months. I think that's a brilliant option and I can;t say enough about this app and BOLD as a company. Truly a brilliant team and services, if you're a small business owner or commerce business, you need this app.

Yesyes

i &^&*& LOVE recurring orders. seriously. i was really frustrated by constantly having to track down sales of repeat customers. people loved our product but they would forget to reorder. and we were so busy we wouldn't reach out as often as we should. the result: LOST sales. NO MORE!!!!! we realized RO was a serious game changer for us once we had reached over 5K in future sales with only our first 6 signups. and with NO advertising on our part. just boom. can't wait til we actually start pushing the program. even our wholesalers have jumped on, which means fewer sales calls, and allows us to track down more new accounts and automate them!! every time we get a new RO i literally call my partners and just take a moment to celebrate. we are finally able to grow the way we should and RO is a HUGE part of that. not to mention once we look for investors, it will be so nice to be able to show them good evidence of future earnings. RO- like i said, we &^**&^*& LOVE you.

truth be told, we tried another leading subscription app and the customer service was abysmal. in contrast, bold apps kept reaching out to US to see how they could help us! victoria has been sooo kind and helpful. we had some issues with setup because of the way our store needed to bundle things, and she kept helping us refine it and refine it til we figured it out. now it is super smooth and bringing in the bucks! a BIG thank you from theyesbar.com.

Sol Dlicious

I love this BOLD app because it allows me to set my emails and subscriptions on autopilot! The customer service is awesome and always fast! The app is super easy to use too! Thanks Bold!

Gps Vts

We needed this for our GPS Vehicle Tracking business, to be able to bill our customers monthly, every month. Quickbooks offers a recurring invoice but it is NOT user friendly, not automated, and not for me!! Automation is the key to streamlining things, and this app does the job perfectly. They are always coming out with new features, and updates as well. Thanks for a great app!

www.gpsvehicletrackingsolutions.com

Detox Tea Caps

excited to get started using Recurring Orders for my Detox Tea Caps. Just signed up for the 90 day free trail, so far, really easy!

Maddie Lulu

Thank you Brenden for installing the liquid code on my recurring orders app! It was done the same day and I now have my subscription product up and running!

Bully King Magazine

Love this app! The recurring subscription, stats, features and all the bells and whistles is more than i expected and we are impressed. You've got a long term customer here! This blew away our expectations and then some. Best app out for anyone with a subscription based business. Thanks again!

BULLY KING Magazine
www.bullykingmagazine.com

Usimplyseason

Many thanks to Brenden from Bold Apps. He got us setup so quickly and during Canada's Victoria holiday. Very happy with the work done to style it up a bit to match our theme.