Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Shelly Cove

Carter helped me figure out where a customer can change their payment info and Regina helped get me back to Carter when my chat disappeared. Thanks!

rtl01

its my time meeting the help team, aryan was instantly helpful, literally read my mind and solved my problem with ease, great communication, really appreciate the help. I wish all online assists were as useful.

Vault Coffee

Aryan Sharma was a huge help and sent me on the right path to the migration team. looking forward to using this app

We Roast Nuts

Amazing live chat experience with Aryan Sharma. The help was amazing and all of my problems were solved. Thanks!

Even Keel

Just started using this app a few months ago. Customer service is quick. I spoke with Carter and he was helpful, friendly and he was able to point me in the right direction efficiently. I highly recommend this app. It's versatile and can be used in many ways for your business.

5 Stones Coffee Co

Loving the app so far. Will need to refresh and check back once the app gets up and running further. I had a few questions and Vighnesh was extremely helpful. I was a little surprised that Bold was quite a bit more expensive than other subscription apps but after researching, they seem to be quite worth the extra cost. And they came with 2 months free trial so that was an easy call.

Zen In Me

I had an issue with understanding the process of connecting the “BOLD SUBSCRIPTION” app to my store. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. I called the help line and talked to Mayank. He voice was calm. He had so much patience with me with walking me through the necessary steps to setting up my store correctly. Thank you for helping me get through this trying time. Mayank “YOU ROCK” :-)

Facemaskclub

Really good app with great customer service. There was an issue with my site which was fixed by Brenda within 24 hours.

Playabit

Laurel, customer service lady extraordinaire, was super duper helpful. Fast, efficient, amazing. Loving Bold. Bold rules.

Joy Lane Farm

I had trouble getting it setup, but it turned out to be a simple issue with my browser cache. Fast, spot on customer service by Aryan Sharma. Thank you!