Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Dnasoles

cool app cant wait to test it out. from the looks of it i would deff tell my friends about this for all there stores

Liquecolor Online

Really cool apps from Bold....

The Elegant Executive Curve

OMG the support team has been AWESOME to a 'T'!!
They installed the liquid for me (to begin with I had no idea what this was - got a learning curve happening)
I've had a lot of questions back and forth to set it up for my product which is not straightforward to how it would normally be used and the team have answered all my questions, even adding code to my Theme to make it work properly (and the Bold Customer Support is faster at answering my questions than Shopify is!) - I love you guys!

Localurbanbitestest

Since installing Recurring Order and Subscriptions we've had great service and wonderful people to work with at Bold. They have been quick to answer any questions we had or trouble shoot issues, and the follow-up call after installation was a nice touch. Thank you!

The Fountain Of Juice

This is the exact solution we needed for offering recurring orders on our store. The flexibility and functionality are spot on. We continue to be impressed by the Bold team and their suite of applications. Having tried numerous apps from other developers, I can honestly say that none of them have even come close to the level of competency and professionalism we have received from Bold. Kudos! Keep up the good work.

Dapper And Done

I just had this app implemented in the last week, so I haven't had much experience with it - but it seems great so far. The customer service team has been awesome. Brendan did the liquid installation super quickly, and Victoria has been really helpful with her customer service as well!

Barrie House

This app is highly recommended. It's installed in two stores now and working beautifully for us. Bold support has been helpful in further refining our displays and subscription email notifications and they are always responsive.

Dynamisonline

Great app for recurring orders! I'm not very good with code or HTML editing so the free help to install the app on my store was a huge bonus and done within 24 hours. This is my second app from Bold and I will definitely be trialling more!

Tempus Beauty

Great app. Works as described and is reliable and effective. Bold Apps will quickly install the app for you and it is easy to set up subscriptions. 100% Recommended.

Lalu Wovens

We needed to customize the app quite a bit to work for our unique business model, and the team at Bold (Victoria, Brad, Randy) was super helpful in getting us set up. They are friendly, professional, and fast... I had a couple of calls with their support team and everything was sorted out. I looked at other options, but Recurring Orders was the only solution that was flexible enough for us and truly integrated with Shopify.