Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Methodist Hill Quilt Studio

I'm using the Recurring Order app and needed help understanding how to change some wording for a new recurring order product. Support was so patient with me and helped me understand where in the app I could make the change myself. I am very happy with the Recurring Order app and Bold!

Primitivereserve

Morgan from support staff fully turned around our product and helped setup a very custom solution to our business. GREAT product and staff.

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu

I really love using this Recurring Order & Subscriptions by Bold. Why?
1] support by Bold staff turn around is always in a timely manner
2] as a first time end user, my experience with this app is very easy to learn its features and to follow clearly labeled menu screens with its features.
3] I still have a lot to learn about this app that I added to our Shopify store in June 2017. So, I can convert all manual process to online or paperless environment that is PCI compliant tied to credit card payments. And I know BOLD staff is always there for help.

Thanks BOLD.
Marlene

Andi Lynns Elderberries

I asked questions while setting up the app. Your team was very helpful and cheerful in answering my questions.

All My Pets

very userfriendly and self explanatory app, fast responsive customer service, they help you to install the code and do it faster than they promise :) great job

Fountain Of Truth Spring Water

Wow I have used all the other recurring apps available on shopify and this is BY FAR THE BEST. They will always help with what ever is going on. Victoria is always available to get the job done super quick. I am so stoked with how affordable it is. I also love how it works with all their other stellar apps.

Finish Fit

This app has simply allowed recurring subscriptions on our store for our nutrition and fitness apps. We simply could not have sold our products without the use of this app. We loved the communication and help at every step along the launch of our store.

Five Buck Brew Coffee

This app does everything that I need. The backend admin side is intuitive and easy to follow. The convertible subscription feature is very nice. They have outstanding customer service and installation of the app was fairly straightforward. Even if you have problems customer service is very responsive.

Johns Crazy Socks

We are so glad that we are using the Bold Apps Recurring Orders app. We wanted to do a Sock of the Month Club and tried another app first that did not meet our needs. Our Sock of the Month Club is now a best seller for us. Bold Apps has been responsive to our questions and help us solve the inevitable glitches. We highly recommend.

Awebox

We started Awebox a month ago, and so far have had an excellent experience with Bold. You have a fantastic range of apps, and with great help from your support team, we identified that your new Build a Box function in the Reccuring Orders app was perfect for what Awebox needed. Because the Build a Box function is so new, it's does have certain limitations, but on the whole it does what we need it to, and not only that but the support team have been more than helpful in helping us implement new functionality.