Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Tecno Blue

Great app. Works as advertised. Very easy to install.
Bold people, keep the good work!
Cheers,

Oven Fresh Delivery

Great app! We have been looking for something this detailed for a couple years. We chose Shopify because of this great app and are not disappointed at all! This allows our customers to customize and the details are very nice! Great customer service from their team including James and all the rest! Thank you!

Pink Latte

Great support to help with little tweaks along the way! App does it's job, install is not "simple", but once you are up and going it seems flawless!

Wellnesscenter 2

This little app is so powerful, when someone inadvertently uninstalled it, the CEO was crushed, just the ability to have customers able to create their own re-occurring monthly orders has worked so well she paid for IT Consulting overtime in order to assess the issue and fix it. She had been so scared that all the previous invoices/customers that had it implemented were all going to have to re-instate this ability. Low and behold, with a little poking around I found what app it was, found residual information on the invoices/customers regarding the App and with only a few emails back and forth it was up and running again very quickly. under a half a day! Being a coder for life and been working on the Internet since the beginning (early 90's) I found it not only very powerful but in terms of being a new coder to this project that was built way before I even started working for the client and that it only took a handful of hours for just me to find out what the App. was, what happened and now fixed, I am amazed! I only exchanged a few emails and got it back up and running, and as for the client, exstatic that all prior information was still within the store that has been running for a few years it would appear. I must say, I am having Support do a run through the site/app as I am new to it but see how important it is to the client I want to make sure I got everything lost back and no conflicting issues come abbout. But, to be truth of my thinking is for the clients ease, as an app this easy to assess and trouble shoot I am confident enough that I can leave it running without a second thought that something else is wrong. And to think, I am on another clients WordPress site that they decided to turn off every Plug-in and the whole site was down so they called me in, and I turned them all on and it was still down, I had to go one by one and I am still finding some issues with the site after a MONTH and over 55 plugins having about half of them not even being used does not help. THANKS FOR A SOLID APP! Kudos! Great job in this app. will be exploring your other apps. for this and future clients with strong recommendations.

Plannerpenny

I switched to Shopify JUST FOR BOLD's apps, specifically the Recurring Orders app. There was nothing else on the other carts that would do what Bold apps would do for me.

The back end of their apps are beautifully organized and informative. They have an incredible support team that will fix any issues in a snap without having to know complicated code. They know what they're doing and they're responsive, and I love that!

I am using the Recurring Orders app to remind me every month to send out my free promotional packs to my PR team as well as a normal box subscription for paying customers. Having the orders auto-generate to Shopify (and then to ShipStation) saves me from headaches and keeps me super organized. It works beautifully and seamlessly.

There are so many other options and features that I can use in the future that I am excited about! BOLD's apps have so much flexibility and innovative concepts to keep your business growing. I trust BOLD and wish I had a reason to use EVERY one of their apps. They are THAT good. I currently use 4 of their apps and never have an issue with any of them.

The price is worth every penny and come highly recommended by me!

Real Estate Marketing Lists

Great App & Great Service. Thanks Raj & Team For Making This Easy to Do!

Superior Nutrition And Develoment

Very Awesome App for anyone wanting Recurring orders on their Shopify Store Highly recommend to anyone. Staff had install Code for Me every fast and now they have me up and running Thank you Very much everyone over at Bold!

Equimedpak

I started the equiMedpak online shop a last year selling my own designed equine first aid kit. I currently run the whole shop on my own while I try to build my customer base and hopefully products that I sell. With any online shop it is important to keep evolving to keep customers wanting to come back and buy from you. So with a limited budget I needed to be able to offer my customers and future customers an incentive to want to come and shop at my online shop and this is when I came across BOLD app for subscriptions.

Having set the app up on my online shop I can now offer my customers a much better deal on the veterinary refills for the backpack saving them money but at the same time keeping my stock rotating regularly. Getting them to subscribe also gives me a good customer base to introduce new products as and when. In today's society a retailer must keep their customers engaged and this is where I believe the app will become an invaluable asset to my business helping me to grow especially being a small business trying to make it in the big world!

Trying to single handily build my business it is not always possible financially to have someone come in and set up the IT side of the business so I have to do this myself. Not easy when your not IT in the know how so the support team where brilliant in helping me understand the app so that I could by myself set it up.

Flex Fuel

We switched to Bold Recurring from another recurring app and I am so happy we did. The options available to our customers are great (more than the other apps offer) and the look is very clean and easy to navigate. The customer service has been top notch as well. They are quick to respond and very helpful. We love our Bold apps!

Reelraw

The Recurring Orders App has helped ReelRaw immensely in handling client orders as our clients receive products on a regular basis every month. The Bold staff have been most helpful in assisting our staff in setting up the application along with integration with our Shopify store. We highly recommend this App for those who wish to simplify the ordering and subscription process at their store.