Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Scalisiskincare

This is easy to use, the support team is amazing and customers really like the option to have recurring orders. The app automates the entire process while at the same time allowing the customer to edit, manage, delete as they would like. www.ScalisiSkincare.com

Seven Seeds

We have had a coffee subscription in place for a few years now however this was always a very manual process. Customers would have to pay for their subscription upfront (3 months, 6 months or 12 months) through our online store, set up as a standard product in Shopify. Then from there we would have to manually enter this into our database, send out a welcome email, last order email etc. Now that we have Bold, this is all automated, saving us time and making our coffee subscription process a whole lot more efficient. It also gives our customers the option to pay fortnightly, meaning less of an upfront cost for them, and generally just more flexibility on their end. Essentially, we love Bold

Vivo Life

Good.
But the Add to existing Order button is often hidden.

Locavore Foods

The app is great and the customer service is the best I've ever experienced!

Capsule Books

Holy Cow. Honestly. One of the best customer service experiences ever. They respond really fast to emails and they nicely installed the bold liquid code for us. Highly recommended.

Redeye Rhino

I would rate this higher because it is easy to use and affordable but 2 things.....

1. There are bugs in the app around data capture when a user signs up & the app charging the customer when you requested to "skip" charging the customer for the next subscription. This was a huge nightmare when you have 500 subscribers.

2. It is always a chore to get someone on the phone.

Belpeau

It has been great for my needs. And they've given great customer service!

Pocketnotebooks

Recurring Orders

My store sells pocket notebooks. Simple little books for your pocket. Not the most expensive commodity in the world, but dear to those who love them.
Recurring orders allows customers to control their own purchasing pattern and spend. They are in charge.
Leaving me to go find more new cool notebooks and customers.
:-)

The support team at Bold are patient. I'm not that tech-savvy. Support translate my analogue questions into digital, implement the answer and then explain back to me in analogue how it works.

Brlequinenutrition

We recently are moving several of our stores to Shopify and are using BOLD Recurring Apps. We would never be without this option as we have customers that have been on recurring orders for over 7 years. The value to you the client is a consistent revenue stream that adds up fast. Every time I get on a site for something I use on a regular basis... it saves me money. This app is great and easy to use. I love it and as soon as it was installed we had 2 recurring orders placed in the first week. We have one product and offer three options.... one is regular price, a single bottle recurring, and a three pack. The customer saves 25% on the monthly recurring order and even more on the 3 pack. All of this revenue compounds over time. Scroll down on this page to see a unique way of presenting 3 offers for the same product.

I also need to say that Bold Apps has an amazing support team. I have yet to experience this level of support through an email only support. It is exceptional.

Thanks Bold Apps!!!

Xlr8

love it best app would not operate my store with out it