Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Salisbury City Roasters

I love Recurring Orders because it means my customers get delicious coffee delivered to their door every fortnight without any hassles at all. It comes regularly, they don't have to remember, they never run out. And it means regular orders and sales for me that provide peace of mind, guaranteed income, and all round coffee joy! The app just works, the customers can access it and change as they want, and all the recurring orders come through to my shopify app. Nice Work BOLD. Keep up the good work.

State Shops Legal Inc

The greatest overall function in this app is that it makes possible for me to offer consumers the exact offers QVC, Evine, HSN, Bose, Dell, Apple just to name a few, even thought I am a very small business owner that, primarily, use drop shippers. It allows me the option to actually cut the price in half, fours or eighths for that matter! Simply amazing, "I Quote." Simply cool. Very valuable for an up and coming online electronics store. I have gigantic corporations I  aspire. I am sure I need not go any further.:)  I wish you guys would create an app that will allow small online companies to offer credit cards or lines of credit to their customers! That is an app I'd spend my last dime on!
    I now use four of your apps, i.e., Bundle, Recurring, Marketplace, and Upsell. I am currently looking into your other apps. It appears Bold have all the apps ANY company/business needs in order to thrive in its' chosen market. Thanks Bold...

Regards,

Riccardo McKnight

Smart Electronics Now.Com

Your Applications are simply created easy enough to place the code in my self. No, I am not the most Code Literate person one would meet. In Fact, I am oblivious to the reasoning of code and the wonders it results. But with Bold one simply need to read, that's it! In sort, I consider your staff to be Superb! Why? Well, your staff are part of the creation of the apps, which are simple enough to code on my own. So the support is "Fore-Greate" if that's even an appropriate term to use... :)

Regards,

Riccardo McKnight

Smart Electronics Now.Com

Nycmetrogirl1

Best Recurring Payment and Subscription App by far! Love the customer service at Bold. On point. :)

Kapi Roasters

Excellent app to provide subscription service to your e-commerce site. We use Shopify and the integration was almost too simple. We were up and running in an hour or so and have almost no issue using the app.

Dollarhairtieclub Com

Brenden helped me and downloaded the liquid code onto my shopify store and it was very quick! The support team has been very helpful and easy to use.

Gift Shop Discounts

Brenden

My feedback is for the great support that recently discover to use with my shopify store. I reach out for support with getting app install on my shopify store and receive immediate support and Brenden conplete my app install in less than 4-hours. I am very very impress with this kind of support service, I never would have expected this kind of support. I really think I am going to enjoy using the app and it will be help to my website customers. Thank you Brenden

Ozark Beard Company

Great app and the customer service is top-notch.

Tryptonite

My "Story" is simple - I am an "older guy" (much older) than any of these newer generations of folks that are using this wonderful internet thing (aka "the web") to do things in the world. I have accepted this in my life and decided to fully embrace this worldwide web and new fangled way of doing business. So when I do anything at all on the Line it simply MUST be as easy as possible and - how you say "user Friendly". To me it's sort of like electricty - I can't see it, and I don't understand how it works. But I know I need it in my house, so I use it. Well YOUR APP service program is SIMPLY THE BEST!
As soon as I clicked on the button to use this APP program it gave me all the simple instructions I needed to learn how to load it and use it. I was also given a video to watch that showed me what to do. Then I quickly got the support chat little box on my computer telling me more things to do to help and how to get direct help from you.
I have used auto billing in my many businesses over many decades, and they can be magnificent revenue generating programs for ANY business. So when I decided to do this on the Line with my Shopify store selling my product "TryptoNite" (yes, MY Product. I invented it while in the U.S. Air Force), I needed a program that anyone could load and work. And believe you me - If I Can Do It, ANYONE Can DO IT! Also, your program does exactly what my "brick and mortar" programs have been doing for decades. Truth be told - your program is BETTER!
Thank you for helping all of us, especially the older senior generation like me.

Daniel McCaughan, J.D.
Director & CEO
Quigley Nutraceuticals, LLC
"Makers of TryptoNite!"

Icenfire

CAN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE FROM AN APP?? Wow!!! Your customers set it up to charge them over and over for your services. AWESOME!

Mohammad from Bold Apps You did a great job on the install!

Thanks again Bold Apps

Pretty Litter

Many thanks to the Bold Team with special shout outs to Jay, Kevin and Eric for their help and support in getting the recurring app working seamlessly with my Shopify store. They are courteous, helpful and thoughtful in their approach. Recurring Apps is now the app I use for my subscription renewals, which is a fundamental part of our business model. They have a great support team and I appreciate the attentiveness.