Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Peakperformancebats

Our entire model is based on recurring memberships. One thing that Bold Apps have allowed us to do is track monthly payments as well as when we should ship product as it isnt a 1 to 1 correlation in our model.

the support team has been amazing. Brad and Morgan have both helped immensely as we customize our interface and how we see when to ship products in the administrative view versus having to do so manually in a spreadsheet.

Little Hiker Supply

Great app! We've been using for a short while, but it has been seamless with our store. Support has been great too. The only thing I'd like to see added is a little more around the recurring checkout functionality (ex: ability to use PayPal Express and easier integration with Google Analytics ecommerce tracking).

Mrs Jones Soapbox

I LOVE this app. I sell a consumable product so this has helped my customer retention and best of all it's very easy. Easy to get started, easy for my customers to use and an "easy" boost for my monthly revenue.

I worked with the support team to get the app installed and they were quick, helpful and communicative. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Oz Terroirs

Great App and very easy to use. Super friendly & very pro support team. They helped for the configuration of the app and even some configuration to I regrette it on my website.
I definitely/strongly recommend this app for subscription. Very usuefull!

Msprebioticcanada

One word. Amazing..supportive..helpful....
ok so three words.

Choco Chips

I think I would really like bold but I can't reach anyone for help. Probably the scariest thing is if its always going to be like this.

Angelduds

We love the recurring orders and subscriptions app. Once it is set up, it takes care of itself. We have had great reviews from customers about how easy it is to use, and it's also very easy on our end of things.

City Raised

Allowing us a 90 day trial of the app is very helpful. You made the installation quickly and your support team is very responsive. A bug was introduced during the installation, so I would suggest your team does a simple quality test to ensure the add to cart and checkout functions work as expected. My variant function was broken, so two of our orders went through and resulted in a customer complaint and loss of revenue for us. That being said, the service is free, so no complaints from me. These types of things are just the cost of conducting biz. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate the services you provide.

Matjarey

in fact always was trying to enhance our customer experience in somehow, i did a lot of research and studies regarding that part, until i read about your app and what it can do to enrich customer shopping experience

by using your app the customer become able to get discounted price, comparing what he or she paying about 25$ for membership but getting 35% off on any order from our store, that lead for more loyalty and and more satisfied customer specially for those who buying on monthly basis, they saved a lot and on my side i guarantee the customer will buy from my store again because he paid the membership fees

support is my main concern when i choosing a service or app provider because without support you could loss a lot, the support team helped me a lot from the point i started the app installation to configuring and customizing the app with some tweak that i like to enhance store experiment, i can say one thing only i love you guys keep such good work :)

Chocolatealchemy

I like the app. It gets a 4.8.

I utter am sick to death of the pushes to review, check ins, tidal waves of emails and the push push push making sure everything is great. Insecure much? They have it dialed up to 11 and I hate it. That gets a 1. You can have too much of a good thing folks.