Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Egg Crystals

Great app, great support. They're very thorough, the app works like you'd expect and the support is top notch.

Omeio

So far... so great! Best support. Brenden, you rock boss!

Brown Jenkins The Vermont Coffee Roasters

We are starting a new platform and are using Bold Recurring as it far surpasses any other APP we have found

The support team has been excellent with installation and anwsering all our questions. We would also suguest it to anyone. We are also going to use a couple of other Bold APPS.

Gohealthynatural Com

Great work by you Henry!
I would recommend!
Sla'inte 'To your health',
Greg
Gohealthynatural.com

Blackmandbeards

Thank you! Henry for your assistance. Look forward to using this service.

Salisbury City Roasters

I love Recurring Orders because it means my customers get delicious coffee delivered to their door every fortnight without any hassles at all. It comes regularly, they don't have to remember, they never run out. And it means regular orders and sales for me that provide peace of mind, guaranteed income, and all round coffee joy! The app just works, the customers can access it and change as they want, and all the recurring orders come through to my shopify app. Nice Work BOLD. Keep up the good work.

State Shops Legal Inc

The greatest overall function in this app is that it makes possible for me to offer consumers the exact offers QVC, Evine, HSN, Bose, Dell, Apple just to name a few, even thought I am a very small business owner that, primarily, use drop shippers. It allows me the option to actually cut the price in half, fours or eighths for that matter! Simply amazing, "I Quote." Simply cool. Very valuable for an up and coming online electronics store. I have gigantic corporations I  aspire. I am sure I need not go any further.:)  I wish you guys would create an app that will allow small online companies to offer credit cards or lines of credit to their customers! That is an app I'd spend my last dime on!
    I now use four of your apps, i.e., Bundle, Recurring, Marketplace, and Upsell. I am currently looking into your other apps. It appears Bold have all the apps ANY company/business needs in order to thrive in its' chosen market. Thanks Bold...

Regards,

Riccardo McKnight

Smart Electronics Now.Com

Your Applications are simply created easy enough to place the code in my self. No, I am not the most Code Literate person one would meet. In Fact, I am oblivious to the reasoning of code and the wonders it results. But with Bold one simply need to read, that's it! In sort, I consider your staff to be Superb! Why? Well, your staff are part of the creation of the apps, which are simple enough to code on my own. So the support is "Fore-Greate" if that's even an appropriate term to use... :)

Regards,

Riccardo McKnight

Smart Electronics Now.Com

Nycmetrogirl1

Best Recurring Payment and Subscription App by far! Love the customer service at Bold. On point. :)

Kapi Roasters

Excellent app to provide subscription service to your e-commerce site. We use Shopify and the integration was almost too simple. We were up and running in an hour or so and have almost no issue using the app.

Dollarhairtieclub Com

Brenden helped me and downloaded the liquid code onto my shopify store and it was very quick! The support team has been very helpful and easy to use.