Bold Subscriptions

Msprebioticcanada

One word. Amazing..supportive..helpful....
ok so three words.

Choco Chips

I think I would really like bold but I can't reach anyone for help. Probably the scariest thing is if its always going to be like this.

Angelduds

We love the recurring orders and subscriptions app. Once it is set up, it takes care of itself. We have had great reviews from customers about how easy it is to use, and it's also very easy on our end of things.

City Raised

Allowing us a 90 day trial of the app is very helpful. You made the installation quickly and your support team is very responsive. A bug was introduced during the installation, so I would suggest your team does a simple quality test to ensure the add to cart and checkout functions work as expected. My variant function was broken, so two of our orders went through and resulted in a customer complaint and loss of revenue for us. That being said, the service is free, so no complaints from me. These types of things are just the cost of conducting biz. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate the services you provide.

Matjarey

in fact always was trying to enhance our customer experience in somehow, i did a lot of research and studies regarding that part, until i read about your app and what it can do to enrich customer shopping experience

by using your app the customer become able to get discounted price, comparing what he or she paying about 25$ for membership but getting 35% off on any order from our store, that lead for more loyalty and and more satisfied customer specially for those who buying on monthly basis, they saved a lot and on my side i guarantee the customer will buy from my store again because he paid the membership fees

support is my main concern when i choosing a service or app provider because without support you could loss a lot, the support team helped me a lot from the point i started the app installation to configuring and customizing the app with some tweak that i like to enhance store experiment, i can say one thing only i love you guys keep such good work :)

Chocolatealchemy

I like the app. It gets a 4.8.

I utter am sick to death of the pushes to review, check ins, tidal waves of emails and the push push push making sure everything is great. Insecure much? They have it dialed up to 11 and I hate it. That gets a 1. You can have too much of a good thing folks.

Raw Bites

BOLD themselves are very helpful and responsive, I have no complaints on them. The user interface could be improved, but it does the job. We pretty much use the recurring order app in its most basic form, but I feel there is room for improvement. I have no regrets with this app :) I tried other competitor recurring billing apps, since BOLD was the first to reply they were the first ones I tested and haven't dropped them since.

Elliefunbox

We run a children education subscription box business and a powerful programme allowing us to do recurring payments is a must! Based on our past experience with other BOLDapps, we knew we were getting uncompromising quality and something that works seamlessly. The app does everything it promises to - schedule our orders, recurring payments (with STRIPE - great for cashflow because the money gets transferred back) and the backend is powerful enough for us to reschedule subscription plans. Our site is up and running in 1 week without glitches so we've got no complaints!

Support team is really awesome! I've had a few queries that weren't covered in their FAQs. Upon emailing the support team, I've got my answer in less than 1 working day, solving all my technical problems.

I love that we don't just get 1 version of the app for better or worse. The team constantly gives upgrades which show their commitment to making things work better for everyone. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sexymodest Boutique

This is the APP. Get it. We did, spent a little time planning how to execute and now we have make over 15K on the first day of the month all while driving loyal clients back to our site all month long. It's easy to set up and well worth a quick strategy session to implement the BOLD RO App into your model. Well done team!

Gym Meal Prep

I own a meal prep company. Many of my clients order the same foods week to week, and their orders never change. It became a major hassle for them to remember to order every week so I found myself "chasing" orders every week.

It was a hassle for them. It was a major waste of energy for me and I had little time to spend marketing to increase outreach.

Bold has not only become a convince for all my clients it has become a selling feature for new clients. I'm able to offer a discount for the subscription and my customer feel they are rewarded for there loyalty.

It's a huge win win. Thank You.

I had the app installed incorrectly and my clients weren't able to change values in the shopping cart. All of my orders are due by Friday each week, so friday's are a busy sales day for me. This install issue was a major problem on a busy friday.

Not only did they answer my phone, Bold already knew who they were talking to and they were able to correct the issues while i was on the phone. LIFESAVER!!!

Best,